Republican discussed violent attacks and surveillance with rightwingers

We are not talking deaths. We are talking political violence.

Now sure. Go ahead and make a list of the ones that were actually politically motivated.

And don’t source the SPLC unless you like being a joke.

What do you call defending Antifa?

Did they really?

I never felt like those guys are going to amount to anything.

They are a virus infecting the lefts mind as they are the only ones who seem to give validation.
They are not the republican party no matter how hard you try to say they are. They are a small group of people who probably don’t even vote. Because not one person running on either side believe in what they are selling.

Yeah. His “Source study” lists parkland as a right wing mass shooting.

Sounds like a legit source eh?

Personally, I don’t believe you need to come out and condemn every act of violence that ever occurs. I’d be happy if some folks simply refrained from promoting their own brand of it while condemning others. It’s pretty simple, let me quote what a really wise man once said in a thread just like this one:

“Violence or any form of incitement of violence doesn’t belong in our political discourse. Whether it comes from some state rep like the OP, a US rep like waters, or the “punch a nazi” types who like to feign outrage over it.”

Are you saying these people were all republicans? In fact are you sure they were all Americans?

The ones on this board who insinuating the fire was started by a Muslim were both

Is there a limit on how many posts you can bookmark?

Are you sure you know the people who posted are Americans and republicans? In fact unless you know these people personally you have no idea who they are and what they believe.

Huh

So the democrats who post crazy stuff on the Internet shouldn’t be considered democrats until a person gets to know them personally. That’s an interesting concept. Let’s start using that.

Punching Nazis solves very little. Exposing their tactics, violent plots, and networks goes further. I find the de-radicalization methods (by people like Contrapoints) much more effective.

1 Like

I think you mean those blessed capitalists.

Yeah, I tend to agree. Unless you wake up one day and you’re a Jew or homosexual or gypsy in Nazi Germany and you’re being exterminated. Then it’s too late.

SPLC just labels every conservative organization a hate group.

Or a Japanese American.

It’s not like our politician in this country are squeaky clean in that regard either. Though there’s orders of magnitude difference in severity, both acts are on the same side of the scale.

We do need to be vigilant against ALL hate groups.

Everyone is anti-fascist…except the actual anti-fascists.

This post is not true.

Yep…