Republican discussed violent attacks and surveillance with rightwingers

“People who show up to fight against bigots are not to be judged the same as the bigots, even if they do resort to the same petty violence,” Chris Cuomo

1 Like

Why should a Trump supporter spend any time giving the white nationalist what they want.
The left gives them what they want. Which is attention.

The left doesn’t keep voting for Steve King

Posing for a picture with a book titled “Antifa the anti-fascist handbook” quote: " At @MoonPalaceBooks and I just found the book that strike fear in the heart of @realDonaldtrump"
Keith Ellison

Can’t answer the question without defecting eh?

“Listen, no organization’s perfect. There was some violence. No one condones violence, but there were different reasons for Antifa and for these neo-Nazis to be there. One, racists, fascists, the other group, fighting racist fascists. There is a distinction there,”
Don lemon

they don’t want attention, they want validation.

There are people in this very thread defending them. And hint it isn’t anyone on the right.

no one in this thread has defended the use of violence.

So the Left is as guilty as the right in refuses to condemn violence.

Are you trying to say that these people are the republican party?

Please do the same for Neo Nazis and the KKK on the right.

If you get to lump bad seeds on us even when we don’t want them, the same is true for the left. Take your bad apples or quit lumping racism on the right.

I will when you post your long list of murders by alt-left.
the alt-right has killed 43 people in four years.

They are a virus infecting the Republican party.

Guess what happened an hour after the fire in Paris? tens of thousands of people across social Media starting a hoax blaming it on Muslims.

No, their cause is violently opposing anyone who doesn’t agree with them under the guise of rooting out racism.

And yes, I oppose any group, individual or idealogy that promote or furthers racism. White nationalists, nazis, klan can all go to hell.
But what I will NOT do is promote, excuse, or ignore violence perpetrated by those I may or maynot align with on an ideological level…I don’t play victim then promote my own brand of violence.

1 Like

I heard Trump condemn white nationalist several times. I have heard elected officials on the right condemn white nationalist. The problem is you want them to say it the way you want it said.
For that matter what do you think the right should do to white nationalist? Should we round them all up and put them in camps until they think the way you want? Or should we go farther than that?

No wonder you think your correct.

Try trimming thier study down to violence that is actually politically motivated. They counted the parkland shooting as part of it.

Please try again with a study that actually studies the topic at hand. Politically motivated violence in the Us.

Trump never condemn white nationalism he did the same fake crap that Don Lemon did about ANTIFA.

I haven’t voted for Steve King. Maybe you should be talking to the people who voted for him.