Republican challenger for OAC

No one cannot. 3 separate branches.

Dont hate the player, Hate the game

Trump doesn’t even agree with you. He’s only appealing to his rabid base but can’t get enough immigrants – legal or otherwise – to satisfy his business needs.

1 Like

She could make more on a traveling freak show. “She can bite through steel”. “Half woman- Half donkey”. That kind of thing.

1 Like

Quite the knee slapper. You’re so good at this.

2 Likes

Hillary Clinton won that Congressional district by as much as 57 percent. That Congressional district is going to stay in Democrats hand.

He learned from his mentor, Donald Trump.

1 Like

C’mon. They can dream, can’t they? It takes so little to get them excited but also so little to send them in a downward tailspin. Let’s humor em. Makes em feel better.

2 Likes

She will be the representative of NY 14 years and years after Trump is gone…

and then maybe she’ll run for POTUS.

That’s some pretty big oppressive points it will be difficult for AOC to overcome. They need a 4th oppressive point does the candidate happen to be a member of the lgbtq or otherkin community?

To me it shows that one has far more real-life experience and achievement and leadership.

Speaking for myself, though, the factor that attracts me more to one candidate than another is the political positions of the respective candidates.

For these two, so far the focus has been on identify factors. Not ideologies. That’s the current overarching concern in today’s culture, unfortunately.

Of course, when it comes to these two candidates, none of it matters because I’m not voting in that district anyway. I can root for a favorite, I guess, but as I noted in my first reply in the thread, this is a non-race from the outset.

It is the school of identity politics, they also teach gender studies and lesbian dance theory if interested.

That’s what they teach at donald’s school? Wow. Who knew?

1 Like

To you.

And to me.

I’ll bet the electorate that ousted Joe Crowley primarily did so for her identity and not what she stands for (or stood for at the time.)

And so those identity factors that Snow pointed out would be more relevant to them than to us.

1 Like

What are oppressive points?

AOC is black?

:rofl:

2 Likes

It’s a meme the oppressive olympics, basically the more oppression points you have the more your voice should be heard or makes you a more viable candidate in modern day identity politics.

Doesn’t matter. Thread title says this is about OAC, not AOC.

is harris?