Republican challenger for OAC

Huh. I never heard of that. Thanks.

It isn’t irrelevant when “WOMEN OF COLOR!!!”

1 Like

will she break 30% is the question I will ask. no chance.

Allan

What was relevant about that is when Doanld Trump told American citizens to go back to where they came from.

And don’t blame me that “telling someone to go back to where they came from” is highlighted as a prime example of workplace harassment over national origin in the federal guidelines.

Yeah, but why was it racist?

So the people of New York will ignore:

1. a woman
  2. a black
  3. an immigrant

I edited my post.

I saw it. Thanks for letting me know. They are not his employees.

They don’t have to be…one could make a case they share the same “workplace”.

The one thing they will not ignore is the R (trump) next to her name.

Thats poison in AOC district.

Allan

1 Like

why did he not tell his wife and his in-laws that very question?

LOL. oh they are white and related by marriage.

Allan

One thing we know for sure, right wingers love themselves some right-wing colored people. If she plays this smart, she can line her pockets with campaign money for a little while, get some spots on Fox and get a short-term gig at the white house.

I don’t think AOC is black.And it’s amusing that you are choosing the immigrant over the person born in the US.

Sherie sounds like a community organizer, doesn’t she?

1 Like

Dem’s are all for immigrants – legal or otherwise. So just need to point that out to them. Sould be a +1 in her colum for them.

And AOC identies as black, why the squade if a group of woman of color.

I don’t think she identifies as black.
Well wait- she does have this on her Wiki page: She has described her Puerto Rican community as an amalgamation: "We are black; we are indigenous; we are Spanish; we are European.

republicans too. Isn’t that funny?

Her opponent should start raising money now…

Well, she doesn’t look like a regular, 'murican white person, so let’s call her black.

1 Like

Not this republican. I’m for LEGAL immigrants. Illegas need to be sent back to their home country.

1 Like