Reported US vaccine-related deaths exceeded COVID deaths last week

Except this of course is not true.

1 Like

except that it is true

It’s not but I understand why you have to believe it.

it is, and i understand why you have to deny it

Wow.

Just…wow.

A prime example of why we can’t have nice things.

Dumber and dumber. Faster and faster.

1 Like

It is amazing how prescient this movie was.

On a more serious note, it’s amazing how prescient this guy was. I really really miss Carl Sagan right now.

10 Likes

Incorrect.

You get a 50%

If it wasn’t for the risk of variants I wouldn’t care if the anti vaxxers got shots or not. If the come down with COVID I have no sympathy fir them.

You shouldn’t worry anyway. They have made their decision. Six months of begging them to get vacinated has failed. Time to move on.

The variants are spreading among the vaccinated at an alarming rate.

The nations of Europe with the highest vaccination rates have the largest number of new cases. In the UK almost half of the new cases are among the vaccinated.

Is the sudden push for censorship coming because facts about the safety and effectiveness of the vaccines are destroying the official narrative?

1 Like

No, that is a fairly accurate statement by the President.

Note it says…at least one dose.

One dose of the vaccine is not very effective against Delta…only about 33%.

This is well known and is not being hidden. Why we need to push for full vaccination.

Because the hospitalizations and deaths are pretty much all unvaccinated people.

One of my favorite books, and by far my favorite by Sagan. Cosmos is a close second.

Link please, I have not heard that.

https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-021-01696-3

Links to the actual studies are in this paper. These were studies of Pfizer and AZ vaccines.

No specific studies about Moderna yet but lab studies show it will likely be as effective as Pfizer’s.

There is an epidemic of vaccine-related deaths that only affects the vaccinated.

You can claim that the risk of death from the vaccine than from the virus itself, but that does not change the fact that vaccines are killing people.

Should the government arm-twisting be used to censor inconvenient truths that go against the state-approved party line?

1 Like

No there is not an “epidemic of vaccine-related deaths”. You have been shown why this assertion is inaccurate.

Thanks