Rep. Amash leaves the Republican party

Perhaps. But also may set him up for financial backers to fund a strong Independent challenge from Trump’s right. :crossed_fingers:

He’s what many people claimed they were. Those people are dishonest with themselves.

4 Likes

:rofl:

Long time, NB. Hope all is well.

Indeed. And when faced with what they claimed they were, in a real example, they attack. Because it exposes a truth in themselves that makes them far too uncomfortable to acknowledge and accept.

7 Likes

You don’t think it possible he could run for President as an Independent or a Libertarian? I’m not suggesting he could win. But he could play spoiler.

Thanks man. Good to be back. Hope all is well with you also. :slight_smile:

Nah, he’s not replacing Ross Perot any time soon in that arena, and to be perfectly honest, Trump is getting re-elected next year. 2024 is when we can get back to being punished. :wink:

Maybe not. And I agree, and have stated on the record here, I firmly believe Trump will be re-elected as well. Save some sort of event we have not predicted yet, like an economic collapse (very doubtful) or a strong, well financed challenger from the right (which is also very unlikely.)

Not anymore!

He basically got kicked out of Trump’s personal VIP club.

For, you know, honor and integrity.

If only he could find a way to get his name out there. Let people know who he is.

I think a helluva lot of voters feel the same way, disgusted with government in general and that is how we got Trump. He decidedly NOT one of them lol. Unfortunately we the people made a very bad choice. Not me personally but the nation as a whole.

If a more competent and less self absorbed and corrupt outsider, possibly even third party candidate were to emerge, I think he/she could have a real shot. Maybe a war veteran who actually BELIEVES in representing all the people. All of them.

1 Like

I don’t think either side even cares about that anymore. It’s more about getting revenge for perceived slights.

He could copy Donald Trump.

That kind of talk from a president is inexcusable and anyone who supports it or him is a danger to the liberties we hold so dear.

4 Likes

Hard to disagree with that sadly.

Damn. That’s horrible.

1 Like

Amen. I couldn’t agree more.

1 Like

Donald Trump makes tweets like that to intimidate the male Republican politicians. And all but one have tucked tail.

I think it’s one the few things in which using a very broad brush is exactly the right thing to do.

1 Like

Ted Cruz Syndrome. But hey - he’s standing tall against Nike!