Remember when militia groups and white nationalists were the greatest threat?

Well, I read today that Putin is claiming zero Russian soldiers have been killed or injured (“not a scratch”) so there is that.

Yes.

Of course it matters. Fake morale is no morale at all.

Yes, assume all reports are propaganda until proven otherwise. A possible exception is when both sides agree on certain facts.

In the case of the Snake Island story, it neatly fit into the propaganda narrative from the Ukrainian government, so it was especially suspect.

Information about the Azov Battalion and related ultra-nationalist groups is likewise suspect. Putin’s interest is to exaggerate their importance and the links to neo-Nazis. Western media try to ignore and downplay them, their connections to western governments, and links to white supremacists in Europe and the US.

Can you establish residency when you’re on a visa?

Yes, dems are told to love nationalism, armed citizens and borders and so they do. They can’t even see the contradictions or hypocrisy. It’s amazing. MFP…

Russia is admitting a small, unspecified number of casualties. They are much more specific in their claims about Ukrainian equipment they have destroyed.

“Since the launch of the operation, [Russian military] has destroyed 254 tanks and other armored combat vehicles, 31 aircraft on the ground, 46 multiple launch rocket systems, 103 pieces of artillery and mortars, 164 pieces of special military vehicles,” Konashenkov stated.

They are also quick to claim that Ukrainians are Nazis who will mistreat Russian POWs like the Germans did in World War II:

“We know how the Ukrainian Nazis treat the few captured Russian servicemen,” he said. “And we see that the abuse and torture are the same as those of the German Nazis and their henchmen in the Great Patriotic War.”

Yes. You might want to read up about amphibious landings in WWII.

Local residency? Yes, if it’s a work or study visa.

I’m unable to find anything about ‘local residency’ and immigration.

Or how becoming a ‘local resident’ makes one a domestic terrorist vs. a foreign terrorist.

You’re reading an awful lot into my sarcastic comment. :wink:

Yeah, sure, sarcasm. You’re right. I read too much into it. Especially when instead of pointing that out you defended it.

So now your feelings are hurt because I didn’t point out obvious sarcasm? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Libs. :smirk: