Remember when global warming was the biggest threat?

In a sense, yes. Every single save this or that is nothing but a grift for emotional suckers to throw their money at.

1 Like

It becomes obvious to everyone but you that you’re just seeking my attention. You may absolutely claim victory in repulsing normal people like me with those creepy social traits. :wink:

2 Likes

That’s rich coming from someone who cuts like a surgeon. Lmao

For better or worse the energy crisis is getting a LOT of blame for Europe’s inflation crisis.

Make no mistake. Europe has an energy crisis, it is bad ad it is a big part of the infaltion crisis in europe.

But Europe’s current crisis is an inflation crisis , a 1920-1930s type inflation crisis and a decade of negative interest rates deserve more blame. The energy portion of the crisis is only the smaller more visible portion of it.

Ever since I graced these forums as ALcard, I’ve said the 20’s will Roar.

I’m something of a prophet you know… :sunglasses:

2 Likes

LOL
Well I made an improperly negative prediction about the last housing bubble in the US, so my record with predictions is 99,999 times right vs 1 time wrong, but the wrong was in a context much like this one so . . . this could be #2.

1 Like

Other than the obvious repeat of the early 20th century clearly showing the writing is on the wall this decade, my main specialty has been predicting what OBushden 3.0 will do.

Sometimes I question whether I’m actually predicting these things, or simply willing them into existence. :thinking:

2 Likes

Who benefits from lockdowns?

You should write for The Simpsons.

Like bees, going from flower to flower… but never pollinating.

I completely disagree

1 Like

Do they seriously still make Simpsons episodes? :rofl:

Show me where humans do not de-prioritize the future for the present unless somehow they are rewarded now for doing so.

The two are not mutually exclusive.

Not “a” habitat, their own habitat. Make it, but make it in China. NIMBY.

2 Likes

Yes. Did you predict that the show would be finished by now? :smile:

The events leading up to and including independence from england.

The Texas rebellion against Mexico.

College.

The potential of the future is the reward… and the gamble. Just like with Climate Crap.

What you cannot do is ignore the immiseration of the present with vague suggestions of a hazy, inarticulable feeling.

I can’t even remember how long it’s been since I watched one, or exactly how old I was when it first aired. Both were a long time ago at this point. lol

1 Like

Russia’s embarrassment in Ukraine offers the opportunity to bloody a political enemy and advance a domestic energy agenda at the same time.

The hard lessons of this winter will be the best teacher of alternative energy’s national security value.

1 Like

The immiseration will continue until the critical consciousness improves.

1 Like

I agree that attitude is a problem, but we can’t attribute it to all environmentalists. Many agree with you about China and would love to decouple from them.