Remember it was supposed to only be TWO WEEEKS?

Got anything to back up that assertion? Because it’s simply not true

1 Like

Amazing, isn’t it?

in rebuilding the economy, securing our border, lowering taxes, helping veterans, strengthening our military, putting Americans first…

mad i tells ya. MAAAD

2 Likes

I don’t remember anyone saying two weeks and we’re clear in my state government. I do remember hearing that this was going to go on for a MINIMUM of 6 weeks. We are on week 8 right now and things are starting to look pretty good except for the protesters screaming about muh freedumb.

3 Likes

Well thats not true at all. Like not even close. (CO reopened April 27th with a Dem. OH is not until May 29th, Repub). But thats cute that you jumped to that.
Also - My VA gov never said 2 weeks -in fact when he first announced lock down it was until June 10th. He ended it almost a month early for most of the state. (Dem)
So fail on you and the OP.

3 Likes

What even more amazing is that we’re the ones that are gullible “sheep”
:rofl:

4 Likes

It was regurgibleeted sheople food. Amirite?

9 Likes

I haven’t counted, but he’s not far wrong.

Link?..or did you just completely make this up?..amirite?

3 Likes

Yes he is. We’re in the midst of reopening here in lberal California. I went surfing for the first time since March on Saturday (and have been working the entire time)

2 Likes

Am I supposed to go there and count, when you won’t bother to?

Hard pass.

1 Like

Actually -It shows he is wrong.
CO -Dem gov -Open
OH / MD - R gov - Shut down
RI - Dem gov -Open

Thats just what i know off top of my head. Not to mention he said a absolute. Not a “It seems” or “Rough numbers” he stated very clearly - 26 states open and 24 blue states shut"
Its a true / false statement. It is false.

3 Likes

Trump is a leftist?

Since the count isn’t true (but it is a meme that is spreading so I’m not surprised you of all people spread it here…:sunglasses:) the conclusion is of course also not true (somewhat).

3 Likes

nothing i posted suggests that.

Hey just blindly believing things you want to be true because you saw it in a meme is bah bah baaaaaad amirite

2 Likes

Yes it appears the talking point was mindlessly accepted without any type of validation whether it was true or not. That’s baaaaaad.

1 Like

He is the one responsible for the template states followed is he not?

1 Like

is he the one currently keeping states closed?

amazing how the push to blame trump is starting to form