Remember it was supposed to only be TWO WEEEKS?

It was regurgibleeted sheople food. Amirite?

9 Likes

I haven’t counted, but he’s not far wrong.

Link?..or did you just completely make this up?..amirite?

3 Likes

Yes he is. We’re in the midst of reopening here in lberal California. I went surfing for the first time since March on Saturday (and have been working the entire time)

2 Likes

Am I supposed to go there and count, when you won’t bother to?

Hard pass.

1 Like

Actually -It shows he is wrong.
CO -Dem gov -Open
OH / MD - R gov - Shut down
RI - Dem gov -Open

Thats just what i know off top of my head. Not to mention he said a absolute. Not a “It seems” or “Rough numbers” he stated very clearly - 26 states open and 24 blue states shut"
Its a true / false statement. It is false.

3 Likes

Trump is a leftist?

Since the count isn’t true (but it is a meme that is spreading so I’m not surprised you of all people spread it here…:sunglasses:) the conclusion is of course also not true (somewhat).

3 Likes

nothing i posted suggests that.

Hey just blindly believing things you want to be true because you saw it in a meme is bah bah baaaaaad amirite

2 Likes

Yes it appears the talking point was mindlessly accepted without any type of validation whether it was true or not. That’s baaaaaad.

1 Like

He is the one responsible for the template states followed is he not?

1 Like

is he the one currently keeping states closed?

amazing how the push to blame trump is starting to form

That’s quite the goalpost shift from your original statement. Trump’s blueprint is what the states followed so why should he be blameless in the situation?

is trump the one who keeps directing that things be shut down?

He tried playing both sides of the issue as usual and is the one who initiated it. Now why should he be blameless for the blueprint he’s responsible for?

Is there anywhere in the guidelines where it says they should only be implemented for a couple weeks? I’m pretty sure there isn’t

1 Like

It absolutely does.

“15 Days to Stop the Spread” was Trump’s Administration.

1 Like

yes or no please

yeah 15 days. not months on end, thanks for making that clear

whos keeping things closed now?