Remember "Fish Tank Lady"?

The spokesman said the Free Beacon’s reporting was inaccurate…well aware of the narrative the Beacon was pushing.

“Lethal dose” is not an exact science.

“At this time…”

It looks fishy. Poisoners will injest small amounts to throw off suspicion.

Certainly more than a couple rubes that were hypnotized by the President.

1 Like

NBC News…the news source that refuse to report abuse in FBI and other goverment agencies.

1 Like

You think that is a “news” piece. Steven Crowder?

So what really happened?

no one knows for sure

Keep reading.

So now you know there are more sources.

Cookies all around for Little Friday. :cookie: :cookie:

Sad but true.

Saw another report on it out of AZ tonight. She’s gong to be in cuffs soon I suspect.

1 Like

He never told anyone to drink fish tank cleaner. :joy:

Speaking of being lied to… .

Detective Teresa Van Galder, the homicide detective handling the case for the Mesa City Police Department, confirmed that the investigation is ongoing but declined to provide additional details.

“As this is an active investigation, I cannot go into any details at this time regarding the case,” Van Galder said. The Free Beacon provided a recording of its interview last month with Wanda Lenius.

1 Like

where’d all the cackling libs go?

CEC, Trump, squack, orange man baaaa, baaaa, baaaaad

1 Like

Apparently not.

After publication, a spokesman for the Mesa City Police Department told the Free Beacon that it is “normal protocol” for the homicide department to investigate “all death cases (other than obvious natural causes)” and that the death “has not been ruled a homicide at this time.”

The OP article:

Fish tank cleaner lady is under investigation for homicide

She’s too mean to die.

All those who believed the fake news peddled that this was done because of Trump? Was that you? :sunglasses:

1 Like

Do you think Steven Crowder is a liar or stupid? I’d list him as a pretty smart and honest Canadian.

I especially loved that time he pushed a union protestor to the ground in order to get the guy to throw a punch at him, and the Fox News aired a selectively edited video to make it appear the punch was unprovoked and simply evidence of “union thuggery”.

Speaking of framing a story in such a way as to elicit a belief that is “fake news”…

1 Like

Please share the link? In all that I’ve witnessed regarding Crowder, he will get in someone’s face but it’s always been someone who had previously threatened him. He was providing that person their opportunity.