Remember "Fish Tank Lady"?

No, it wasn’t Trump. :joy:

HOMICIDE

The Mesa City police Department has now opened an investigation into the death of Gary Lenius whose Wife, Wanda, said she served him the deadly cocktail to ward off the coronavirus.

It was actually Steve Crowder, a comedian, who came up with the facts in the story. First of all, this woman likely would not have done anything Trump said since she is a Democrat who donated to Hillary Clinton. Secondly, her husband is an intelligent engineer, but he didn’t survive.

Thirdly, the woman apparently has a history of violence and wanted to divorce her husband.

She has a long history of abusing her husband and was arrested for it.

The media knew all this when they published the story, using it to demonize the President.

Gary Lenius, 68, is remembered as a very intelligent man not prone to reckless behavior. His wife Wanda is violent with an “explosive” temper… .

:rofl: :joy: :rofl:

2 Likes

She hit him with a birdhouse. Cuckoo
This is a time when comparing makes me feel mentally stable. Of course she’s a Hillary supporter.

1 Like

It appears she tried to kill him with heavy metals poisoning too.

Women have a propensity for poison as a choice of both homicide and suicide.

2 Likes

You’ll never guess which sheople was the first to regurgibleet this sheople food in Hannity Land? :sunglasses:

1 Like

If the media were sane this is a story they could sensationalize with just the truth and investigation updates.

Instead they will shoot themselves in the foot and bury it.

1 Like

First of all, this woman likely would not have done anything Trump said since she is a Democrat who donated to Hillary Clinton.

Why is this first of all? Trump is the president of the united states, it’s absurd to assume the citizens of the United States won’t take him seriously as the first fact of an argument.

Um…no.

Donald Trump Jr and the CEC got you again.

But I’m sure the Mesa police spokesman was paid off by evil NBC to say this.

6 Likes

Who is the sheeple in the thread? :rofl:

2 Likes

Hey if you can’t trust the people who use the well-worn tag line “We publish the stories the mainstream media tends to ignore”, and are “independent of any political party”, who can you trust?

:rofl:

At least get some new material when you’re trying to tout yourself as “objective”, will ya?

4 Likes

Jeez oh Pete, are you guys ever going to get tired of being lied to by the Right Wing media?

How about just follow up from the “Independent Sentinel” website to something more reliable or even known? Just because something fits your narrative doesn’t mean that it is right. People are stupid when they are scared, they did a stupid thing.

2 Likes

This was one of those times where it literally took under two minutes to find an article actually sourcing someone from the Mesa police department to get to the bottom of it.

They investigate all deaths like this…it’s not unusual.

Of course, I am sure those who posted in this thread will now hang their hats on the phrase “At this time”. :rofl:

PS It helps when you know Donald Trump Jr was the one who started this silliness almost from the day it happened.

2 Likes

He probably just went along with it to reach the bitter end. Poor dude found a winner.

Ah…instead of what I said, some people have decided to just ignore the undesired truth that no homicide investigation is taking place.

That’s a tried and true tactic as well…

1 Like

Ah…some people can’t take being ignored. I saw your post, mine doesn’t negate it or counter it in any way. Don’t feel threatened. Calm. Everything will be ok.

2 Likes

This ^ from the russia collusion pee pee dossier side of the argument.

Too funny.

“MAN WHO DIED INGESTING FISH TANK CLEANER REMEMBERED AS INTELLIGENT”

OK, I’m sensing some contradiction here…

Both articles confirm there is an ongoing investigation.

From the article linked in the OP:

The Mesa City police Department has now opened an investigation into the death of Gary Lenius whose Wife, Wanda, said she served him the deadly cocktail to ward off the coronavirus.

From your link:

This investigation is not being treated as a homicide. The death of Gary Lenius has not been ruled a homicide at this time Mesa Police Department spokesman Jason Flam told NBC News…

It’s still an active, ongoing investigation

Both articles confirm there is an ongoing investigation being performed by the homicide division of the Mesa Police Department.

A better statement would be that the homicide division is investigating the circumstances and cause of death rather than saying it is a homicide investigation.

2 Likes

That’s why I posit he was in a ■■■■■■ marriage and just wanted the sweet release of death.

Spokesman Jason Flam says the March 22 death of Gary Lenius, who was a current resident of Mesa, is not being ruled a homicide at this time.

Emphasis mine.

I saw this headline yesterday and didn’t read the article. Thanks for posting it.

So, is it your contention that there is not an investigation ongoing?? Do you also contend that homicide investigators are not working on this case??

Thanks in advance.