Red wave to pink foam

6 Likes

You disagree? Who in the GOP was the happy warrior?

Three words: Democrat ballot harvesting.

1 Like

Seriously, see somebody.

1 Like

took me a second

1 Like

The laughter is directly proportional to the irony of your statement.

1 Like

Meh

Yeah

This was really beautiful work from everyone ruining this for yourselves. I’m honestly shocked.

1 Like

You’re funny guy…

It’s honestly funny, because the Help America Vote Act has created the most secure, fraud free voting system in American history by a mile. It turned out the big loophole was not linking your voter ID to your Social Security Number, which lets them cross verify your existence.

These are the real facts. We’ve drilled down to the precinct level in like eleven states from 2020 and these are the cleanest elections America has ever held by a wide margin. It would have been unthinkable even in 2002.

3 Likes

I was watching some of the interviews done with folks who had just voted in various cities. And there were two really common themes. The first was that many women went to the polls with their number one issue being reproductive rights. And there were a bunch voters who were concerned that all they heard from Republicans was that inflation was horrible and if elected they would fix it. But did not offer a plan.
But there was one woman who had it nailed. She proudly said that she had voted for all of the Republicans on the ballot. And when asked what the Republican plan was for fixing the economy, she said; “Oh they have a plan. But it is a secret”.

4 Likes

Some did, they came right out and said it.

Don’t worry, the media is propping him up to be your next President. “Presidential material”.

Morons. Hopefully those people never vote again.

Seems premature. Let’s see if he can stay healthy and handle being a senator first.

1 Like

Has anyone besides me stressed that this is very, very funny.

1 Like

Not really. The general themes thus far have been relief and bitterness.

Yes, but I’m always finding humor in things, not just in between my TV-tantrums. :wink:

What does putting someone on the ballot who played russian roulette say about the GOP?

1 Like

What does voting for a guy who has been taking a portion of the money given to his son by other countries with the purpose of bribing his influence, all while 51 retired intelligence officers and the FBI declare that the evidence proving this is Russian disinformation, say about the present state of our country? Look around you my friend with both eyes open, not just one. “We” have some serious problems.

1 Like

It says, “But what about the people I DON’T fawn over!!”

:wink:

1 Like