Red wave to pink foam

I happen to know that wounds carry stature.

Hate it when people get hip wounds though. Reminds me of that one time I was three knuckles deep in my team leader’s ass cheek. :face_vomiting: :rofl:

He made a full recovery by the way. Bit of a limp.

4 Likes

Reasonable:
“Two sets of show-trial investigations is enough!!
No more TV cameras.
Wrap it up and turn it over to DoJ already.”

Good luck on that one.

3 Likes

DOJ is on the radar to be investigated!
:rofl:

Well after a full set of impeachment hearings
and this second set of monkey-show made-for-tv hearings
if they have anything material they might as well turn it over to DoJ.

In the end
That is exactly what they would do if they took years and had proof
That is exactly what they would do if they took months and had evidence but not quite proof.

NOTHING is added to the judicial process by continuing this second set of (ahem) “hearings.”

There’s the unanswered questions FBI whistleblowers have been revealing. House Judiciary committee led by Republicans are going to want answers. Then there is the Hunter Biden/ Bobolinski/ Big Guy saga. They’ll want their pound of flesh.

As I said - good luck on that one, @Gaius

Gym Jordan will make sure that does not happen. :grin:

1 Like

Then they should keep it quick
gather enough evidence, make it public, make their point,
and request a special prosecutor be appointed.

Sure but it shouldn’t be a public show. It just turns into politicions making speeches poorly disguised as questions.

1 Like

Good thing it happened in Afghanistan, if it was San Francisco you’d be engaged.

2 Likes

At 2am in my underoos. :rofl:

2 Likes

Correct
If it serves a purpose of justice, such as fact finding and/or coming up with specific instructions for the eventual special investigator then it serves a legit. purpose.
The government of free societies should never be engaged in trying to persuade the public how to vote.

Correction: legislative purpose.

I’ll include things like impeachments, legitimate fact-finding and authorizing a special investigator.

EG Joe McCarthy really did find an could-not-be-random number of card-carrying commies in the State department . . . before turning his committee into something that very much resembles this current Jan 6 committee.

The justice department does justice

6 Likes

Except when they fail because they are so blinded-by-politics that Congress needs to appoint an independent investigator. (First one was appointed in 1875.)

1 Like

i know. “research” haha

wonder how many ballots were cast without them even knowing who was on them

“research”. lol. priceless

2 Likes

6 Likes