"Red Sparrow" Anti Russia Propaganda Spy movie

You keep saying we have no content yet have ignored when we do bring things up. You just keep repeating the same things. It’s pretty sad.

1 Like

Who said it was pure propaganda? I mean besides the terrible article you posted? That was never brought up by anyone.
And honestly, you have far too much free time if you purposely see a movie you have no interest in seeing.

Interesting that the OP attempts to denigrate “leftists” by calling them authoritarians and totalitarians…

…all while extolling the virtues of an actual authoritarian.

1 Like

Boy, you must have really been pissed when you saw the original “Red Dawn”.

1 Like

The funniest part about this is that there’s universal health care and education is either state sponsored or inexpensive in Russia. But Bernie is the leftist.

Is JLaw even that big of a draw? Outside of the Hunger Games, I don’t see her drawing in the crowds.

She can’t hold a film on her own.

Her cloud got hacked a few years ago. Other than Hunger Games thats all I know.

Ronald Reagan, back in the 80’s: Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!!

Modern day republican party: Hey Russia, let’s have a block party!! Woohoo!!

My how things have changed in the Republican party.

outside of Hunger Games and X-Man she has no stand alone blockbuster.

She is a great actress though.

She did that Silver Linings Notebook in the midst of Hunger Games, so her star was shining pretty brightly for awhile, but she’s had some duds since then. This movie didn’t help thingsm.

The OP must REALLY hate James Bond movies and novels.

Russia today is not tye same as Communist Soviet Russia.

Homeschooled in rats nests?

It’s a work of fiction.

Duh! Oh really.

Methinks you are fixated on the wrong thing.

Fake propaganda depicting Russia in a totally retarded way. Your country is a worse Commie menace now.

What dole are you on?

what should we be fixated on? Is it wrong to write a book of fiction because you don’t like the content?

Of course it’s fiction. That has to nothing to do with using a Hollywood movie to slander a great nation with great people, and present Russia today, in such a way.

Deep state is in all countries. They want cold war because they are mentally ill fiends. All leftist internet Trump hating trolls are minions of these fiends.

When someone says,“Russian Hackers,” they love to make dumb people think they are “State Actors,” Hackers are more often not working for their base country. Hackers are often basement teens from any country.

The Server hacking of Podesta and Hillary was a inside job.

I think we all know who really LEAKED the emails and he was murdered so take your crazy “Russian hacking” nonsense to hell with you.

The whole Russia hacked the election is mentally ill.

Clinical delusions.

Silver Linings Playbook and Joy.

Before a Hunger Games…there was Winter’s Bone.

Passengers would have been good except for the horrific plot element that was just grossed over.

1 Like

Like I said earlier.

The leftists are as dumb as rocks. Obvious bots.