"Red Sparrow" Anti Russia Propaganda Spy movie

No thanks. The Soviet Union sucked. Why do you support a man that wishes again to rule like that?

Do you any of you perennial leftist bots work real jobs?

We can clearly see where your loyalties lie, comrade

Ask you leftist leaders? Who did you vote for? Bernie? Saul Alinskyites?

Nope and nope.
Again, you are the one praising a leader who would love to go back to the days of the USSR.

Don’t get angry. Just make better threads. You know little to nothing about contemporary Russia.

That’s pathetic.

My loylties are the USA and anti globalist allies and countries that are now resisting communism and Globalist elite.

Scummy leftist globalist leaders, seek war with Russia. That’s insane. Trump seeks peace through strenght and engaging sane countries in dialogue, not One World Government Regime change.

Not a single congruent reply. Just scripted leftist nonsense.

do you? thats a strange question to ask of people who are engaging in the same activity as yourself; posting on an internet message board.

I am more then self sufficient.

I usually read this forum in the evening. I see the same trolls onboard here 24/7.

Just looking through the threads it’s 80% leftist trolling.

And who’s that?
Why do you support someone who wants to be an authoritarian ruler like the Soviet Union?

most movies bomb in the US and make their money international.

Russia has been the big baddie in the movie industry since the 1940’s.

You know this movie is based on a book written by a former US spy?

Don’t be so salty that your dumb thread crashed and burned. Try harder next time, comrade. Dear Leader is still thankful for your service.

My post and comments have content. Leftists non-gruent and empty of content. Just thoughtless spewing of propaganda much like the film mentioned. Pure propaganda.

Yeah, Russia, Russia, Russia. Blah blah blah. Pretty nutty.

But…but…but…Russians are white! Ugh real losers

Commies and pretend anarchists. The ultimate authoritarianisn and totalitarianism.

I saw the preview. Didn’t interest me at all. That’s why we didn’t go see it. Just not a fan of these types of movies.

I didn’t care to see it. I rented it to see if it was pure propaganda like people said. It was. It made Russia look like Hannibal Lecter meets Chainsaw Massacre.

Couldn’t have been stupider.

It’s still not propaganda. It’s a movie produced for entertainment purposes.

You all really neeed to get a life.

Cyber warfare is real and happening.

The kids love their country.

So?