"Red Sparrow" Anti Russia Propaganda Spy movie

Leftists are absurd victims of intellecual infantilism and brainwashing. Some of it borders on Paranoid delusions.

I would recommend all you geniuses watch the many videos on Youtube of Putin holding big Q&Ameetings with kids and students in Russia. Here is one good one linked below.

It may be above your pay grade, but watch it.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=EhwWSiLlJ3I

Not even JLaw showing her boobs in a movie for the first time could get people to come to see it, I see.

Quoted for the sheer irony of it.

You’re getting close to entertaining me…I’ll give you that.

4 Likes

And using a video from Russia Today was a nice touch…

1 Like

BHAHAHA.
What is that video supposed to show exactly?
Seriously, you are fawning over a man who has been in power for over two decades, helping change the rules so he could do so.
Is that what you love?

You have to understand. Russia today is a very conservative culture…especially socially.

It’s a hard core social conservative’s dream!

The movie bombed because it sucked, not because freeberty-lovin’ Trumpists were offended for the sake of their Goblin King because an actress was mean to him.

“Whats that video suppose to show”

Duh. Maybe watch it. What does it show?

Your job is to provide a synopsis of the video. Not everyone is going to sit around and watch a 3 hour video. Have you even watched it?

Translation: i didn’t watch the video. How dare those kids like Putin and love their country? Duh.

Unbelievable.

Yeah, like remember when everyone boycotted movies like Heaven’s Gate, Ishtar , and Gigli?

1 Like

I already gave enough of a synopsis and in context it shows that neither Putin or Russians are the boogeyman. It’s pretty obvious. But then leftist boiler room bots read from a script and can’t think fir themselves.

No comment either on the American Thinker article I posted in the op.

Too much for leftists to be congruent. The boogeyman might get you.

Nope. You gave nothing.
Has Putin not pushed to remain in power for over two decades?

I’m boycotting every movie out there right now.

2 Likes

Yeah he’s the boogeyman. Duh.

There are plenty of words to describe Leftist inability to break from their handlers brainwashing.

Ultimately, talking to script reading bots is pointless.

And yes. No comment on the article as after a couple minutes all I got was Trump is a germaphobe so that pee thing isn’t true. I don’t have time for a worthless article.
Now. Putin’s opponents haven’t been arrested, kept out of the election and had his site blocked by the government?

Yeah man. Putin is great. I mean, what is a little murder here and there. Assassinate a few dissidents, so what? What’s the big deal if he locks up journalists who write stories he deems negative against him. They probably needed a good vacation away from their families. Amirite? :flushed:

Go back in time and drool over Soviet Russia like Bernie Sanders

I’ve never seen communist and leftist so many times in a post. Stop watching RT.

2 Likes

The only one drooling over Russia here is you.