Recreational Marijuana Going Legal in Michigan

Speaking of slippery slopes, I’m getting me a new pair of skis. lol

You are just making up fictitious arguments that other drugs will be legalized.

Just because some fringe people think they should be, that doesn’t mean it is a serious push.

this isnt a fringe movement (like legalizing rec pot was some years ago)

millions more

1 Like

All you could manage was some random article from 1996? And another opinion article? LOL

I don’t think you could do a better job proving my point :rofl:

Serious indeed!

1 Like

the post was edited to include a recent article from the “fringe” forbes

the 1996 article shows legalizing pot movement starting decades ago.

there are countless articles pro legalization. ignoring just shows denial.

i’m making my points just fine.

you arent making squat

1 Like

The only problem here is your inability to discern fringe opinion articles from actual political movements.

No one is trying to legalize heroin and cocaine…

anyone with kids should care about the increased danger in driving due to pot heads now getting behind the wheel

they are not “fringe articles.” they are mainstream publications and efforts

A Forbes op-ed… you are hilarious

Hey if it’s on the internet it must be a real deal movement

ridicule all you want. naturally, since you lost the argument

it proves my point

forbes isnt just on the internet

from my forbes link, the “fringe” “internet” new york times:

A July 4 article in the New York Times mentioned that Miron, a Harvard University Economics Senior Lecturer and Director of Undergraduate Studies, estimated the benefits of legalizing illicit drugs at $65 billion.

you guys are hale-larious

Uh oh, you are really gonna start working google now. :rofl:

There is no political movement to ”legalize heroin and cocaine”, sorry.

2 Likes

i didnt say “political” anywhere nice try in changing the argument to hide that you lose

And as I said, there is no traction beyond fringe libertarian views. Who cares what the fringe thinks if it has no political traction.

Thanks for finally coming to your senses. :joy:

i didnt say anything about “traction”. there you go again recasting the argument to hide your inability to defend yourself

In fairness, you’re the one pulling the strings here. Puppets will dance until the master gets bored. :wink:

here’s another “random” “fringe” piece from someone who directs the undergrad economics dept at harvard

wonder if his attitudes and opinions on this topic are made known to the students

Alcoholic beverages have been in the streets since human beings learned to ferment various crops.

Tobacco, which isn’t mind altering but destroys the body in its own way, has always been legal.

Prohibition simply didn’t work the first time around. Why would it now?

1 Like