Recession warning

hillary would lose the election?

Yep - itā€™s pretty evident why he ended up in bankruptcy so many times. When someone is that reckless with things of an economic or financial nature, it is bound to happen.

Guess that explains why pelosi and the dims rammed through more budget extensions through the end of his first term.

Great theory.

For 2 years Republicans controlled both housesā€¦ Now they wanna blame the Dems for a crap budget lol

7 Likes

I guess deflection is about the only way people can defend this president.

3 Likes

Does the budget not come out of the House any longer?? Link?

And all Iā€™ve seen is CRs for years and years.

Get rid of obamacare and pass a real budget. Let me know then.

And what happened to all of the dimocrats who bragged during trumpā€™s shutdown, ā€œItā€™s automatic, and theyā€™re gonna be paid anyway!!ā€ (spend, spend, spend) ā€œWeeeeeeeeeeeeā€

Now you care about budgets Lololol enjoy your day

Iā€™ve said this here for years now.

Thanks.

6 years

They controlled Congress Obamaā€™s entire 2nd term

3 Likes

:+1::rofl:

1 Like

Off-topic derailment attempt noted.

4 Likes

This is like when people were skeptical of North Korea going with full denuclearization and trump supporters said skeptics didnā€™t want them to do so and only wanted Trump to fail.

Talking about something is not the same as cheering something, or hoping it happens.

Ehā€¦Iā€™m not sure linking to it is a violation. You can link to things rush said. You just cant insult him etcā€¦

1 Like

looks like trump stupid trade war is about to crash the economy.

Snow threaten to ban me so Iā€™d rather be safe than sorry.

Heaven help us if Trump has to manage a recession.

2 Likes

is there a difference between thinking a trade war will have affects on the economy and just hoping the economy crashes? Yes?

We cam debate Sean our host words here on the forum. We can debate something he said. You just have to be polite. Same goes for rush as well.

Therefore linking to what rush said should be ok if you understand the context of he wanted Obama to fail so more Republicans would be elected to office. Not America to fail.

1 Like

No.
ā€¦

The op reeks of hope and glee.