Recent hangings of people of color

There is nothing inaccurate about that statement.

You have no authority to dismiss anyone, but thanks, any day I get to point out liberal nonsense is a good day, which around here is every day. :wink:

1 Like

What, don’t like the truth? I think I’ll hang around, seems to annoy you.

When they state something as fact, they provide documentation.

Who checks their documentation?

Snopes is completely bogus. It still thinks Russian, Russia, Russia is real.

Snopes is totally bogus.

Why don’t you check it? I used their site as a reference and stated my opinion. How about you do the same instead of asking dumb questions.

I remember a day when they were accurate. Such a shame that liberalism infected it.

1 Like

Ive asked this question before of conservatives…

Show me one snopes article that was wrong?

Here’s a good start:

Start @ 3:00.

1 Like

So you used some right-wing radio guys as a way to fact check some fact checkers. Lol. What a waste of my time. I knew better than to click on that video. I guess I’m a glutton for punishment…

So you ignored the examples he gave… what, if it’s not from the DNC or NPR it’s not valid? Guess I knew better than to provide an example that you would just dismiss.

I have done the same, that’s how I know my question is not dumb.

It is published in the open for anyone to check. Don’t believe one of their articles? Check the veracity of their documentation.

Is there something about hanging oneself that would require leaping off a branch that hanging someone else that hanging someone else doesn’t require?

It’s not a “theory,” that Major conspiracies are occurring against President Trump and America.

Please provide proof of these conspiracies.

That would be a waste of time it’s already proven It’s just reality. If someone hasn’t figured it out by now, they are sworn enemies of the USA.