Recent hangings of people of color

I don’t buy into conspiracy theories but I find it odd that after the death of George Floyd, at least four people of color have been found hanged. I also find it odd that at least two of these were black men and their deaths were ruled suicide. A third hanging is currently under investigation. Again, it’s hard for me to believe that in all the ways to commit suicide, a black man would hang himself. But that’s just my opinion. What do you guys think? I’m interested in the differences of opinions.

Whoever wants to believe the cause of death was from racists, will. :man_shrugging:

I totally agree. And anyone who thinks this is totally a coincidence, will. :man_shrugging:

Yeah, I get it, y’all lefties are in a complete frenzy and there are conspiracies to push, supremacists under the bed to fear, etc…

Carry on. :man_shrugging:

Dude its not just the left ,we have a President who has a track record of pushing conspiracy theories.

1 Like

Oh, well, that makes it all better then. :wink:

I mean black people hang theirselves too. Or they’ll drive their cars into trees. Or they’ll put a bullet in their own head.

It just depends on the person.

4 Likes

2 of these hangings happened where I am from. Robert Fuller literally in the same city I am from.

We have a large KKK presences there. Everyone here knows it wasn’t suicide.

Can anyone post proof though? If there was a murderer, he/she needs to be dealt with by the law.

I can’t. I just know the history of my hometown. The tree branch would have snapped if he leaped off the branch to hang himself. No chair at the scene. Had his backpack on… and did it in the middle of the night… in from of a American flag and city buildings.

None of this adds up and the fact that we have a “large” presences of white Supremacist here… no one is surprised this happened.

false flag

Take one Jussie Smellit
Add two black “friends” who he thinks he can buy
Stir in some malace and revenge
Top off with two birds killed with one stone.

Serve to public.

1 Like

When conspiracy theories are mainstreamed they tend to grow.

Where did they occur? So far one was in CA and the Latino was Houston TX, not exactly deep South uber right wing locations.

So just speculation and a boogeyman to put it all on. If it turns out to be anything more, it’s as good a time as any to support the death penalty. :man_shrugging:

The two in California are in rural Los Angeles. Desert communities. Not liberal at all.

Interesting. Why?

Seems like firearms would be the most prevalent method, followed by suffocation. Maybe hanging is a form of suffocation, idk🤷‍♂️
Just dont seem like hanging would be a preferred method for AAs, but again that’s just my opinion.

I think they are, among men.

And from what I can tell, hanging is indeed considered a form of suffocation.

I wasn’t able to find any data, just a statement “firearms followed by suffocation”.

What do you know about the people who run that site? Anything? Why do you give them so much credibility? Because they say so? Who debunks Snopes?

Then he must not have leaped off the branch.