Real polluters are nerds living in concrete jungle and nerd boxes buying latte

Real polluters are nerds living in concrete jungles and their little nerd boxes buying latte while owning their latest electronic devices and having their fast food delivered to em…not some rancher out in Montana.

Chew on that libs and DC central planers.

7 Likes

Lol made this an OP?

Could have just added that to the other ongoing thread that was already discussing this.

1 Like

Worry about yourself…

6 Likes

i love it when they post in a thread that they cant believe is a thread.

6 Likes

how about those who burn tons of jet fuel in private jets and expect you to use paper straws and turn off your AC

like idiot john kerry.

4 Likes

Other day I walked into one nerd box just for couple minutes, seen 2 TV, both on, one in living room and one in the kitchen. On counter they had just about every single appliances, toasters, fryer, fancy coffee pot etc. And electronics laying around all over the place with cheap ■■■■ throw away furniture.

Oh yeah…pizza boxes on counter.

And these ■■■■■■■ nerds are going to lecture me about environment?

Well they can shove their plastics and their throw away society right where the sun doesn’t shine.

Oh and I’m also guessing they had TV in bedroom as well.

5 Likes

No one needs more than 1 TV…right libs?

4 Likes

What’s a nerd box?

Lol, you haven’t made an OP since 2020.

Troll.

7 Likes

My property is a net producer of oxygen. :sunglasses:

7 Likes

Unlike those concrete jungles and nerd boxes that libs love…classic example of lib privilege.

5 Likes

it’s such a throwaway, disposable society and world. they’ve been trained and brainwashed to blame you and your suv for the first 90 deg day in april while china commits eco-cide

how can people be so stupid…

3 Likes

Such filthy creatures. :wink:

4 Likes

but do you “offset” enough? like john kerry offsets for all his jet trips and excess, by you know, recycling, and riding a bike here and there….

2 Likes

I started a bourbon club. There were medical, educational, government residential, sheriff’s office, magistrate and many other professionals in it. Guess what was the drinking glass that we used each week? It was a red solo cup, with their name written on it that I stuck in a drawer and was used each week for well over a year.

I invented “green”…

…using red. :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

2 Likes

There isn’t a contribution I could ever make to offset that cosmic jackass. :rofl:

5 Likes

Comrade that’s how revolutionary clubs start. One second you’re drinking together and next thing you know you’re jacobins and cutting kings’ heads off.

3 Likes

In the new Cambodia everyone will have 1 TV and 1 PlayStation!!

Not that you’ll get to enjoy it comrade. You’ll be too busy working rice patties.

You put good bourbon in a red solo cup?

That is disgusting.

No water to wash glasses?

…and good rye.

What kills germs?

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)Trusted Source recommends an alcohol concentration of between 60 and 90 percent for disinfection purposes.

:sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

2 Likes