Real leadership

We already know how biden feels about blacks. “You ain’t black if you vote for trump”

Blatant vote pandering.

1 Like

Yeah…so?

You think Trump hasn’t?

2 Likes

It is difficult to not notice the most problemed race tensions are in democrat strongholds.
I cant help but contrast that with what happened in South Carolina when dylan roof shooting. Al Sharpton was kicked out of the neighborhood and the community came together. Since rioting and BLM wasnt involved, the media coverage was little to none.

Since the start of the riots? Not that I’m aware of.

I thought it impossible he would win in '16.

My dude. EVERYTHING Trump does is blatant voter pandering.

Uh oh, did nobody tell him the word thug is racist?

1 Like

Who said the word thug was racist?

■■■■■■■■ . He’s your president.

Biden got his photo op.

He didn’t yell at governors because they’d tell him to go ■■■■ himself.

2 Likes

I recall many conservatives On this board refusing to acknowledge Obama as their President. What goes around comes around.

He is the President of the US in name only, he shows zero leadership and even less ability to try and unite the country. His messaging continues to validate some of the worst elements of this country and emboldens them.

I stand by my prediction that once Trump is out of office so many Trump supporters will deny they ever supported him so rabidly.

The current uprising. But you knew that.

Do you apply this standard for the moral ground the GOP has lost in the last 4 years?

Which one has “policing power”?

Me too. It was her turn.

Good for you. He was my president, even though I disagreed with him. If I’d met the guy, I’d have shook his hand and legitimately been excited to meet the president. Said as much on the old board.

Unfortunately yes. He still has no credibility.

Photo op or not, at least he’s out there trying.

And it’s cute you think Governors respect Trump.

Trump isn’t reponsible. But he sure as hell isn’t helping.