Real leadership

Here is some real leadership.

4 Likes

Need more like that.

5 Likes

Check out that dudeā€™s social media pages. Making peopleā€™s lives better is vocational for him.

A genuinely inspirational human.

1 Like

Hopefully the Michigan governor is paying attention?

NOT ALL COPS ARE BAD!
We get it!
This guy is clearly AWESOME!
No one has the answer, but at least admit the patient is gravely ill.
The patient of course being the entire Judicial branch top to bottom.
There is a perception that creating new laws will hurt the guy above high fiving. In fact it would ensure the cops standing side by side with him share his same attitude.
You do realize good cops in bad departments are considered the problems. They need us to give them law to effect change in those places.

Absolutely. 99 percent of Americans are in total agreement. Yet for some reason we are acting as if we are not. Good post. Kudos to CNN for this pic.

3 Likes

I couldnā€™t agree more. Elected vs. Appointed

2 Likes

The latest statement from the President while riots erupt all over the country and fires burn across the street from the White House.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1267246821597941764

Leadership!

And this January we will be able to wave bye-bye to this clown. And then get the country back on track.

Unbelievable. Pathetic and sad. We deserve better.

1 Like

Fiddler-in-Chief twiddling from his basement.

Sick puppy.

Coward.

Thug.

1 Like

Latest statement from a leading member of the Obama administration on the riots, Susan Rice:

ā€œAnd theyā€™re probably also, I would bet based on my experience, Iā€™m not reading the intelligence these days, but based on my experience this is right out of the Russian playbook as well.ā€

My gosh, she is hinting without evidence that the Russians are behind this. Now we know the sort of evidence used to start the three year Russia collusion witch huntā€¦ā€œfeelingsā€.

1 Like

4 Likes

Its probably a fair bet that the protestors demands are less the police giving high fives like that Pepsi commercial and more cleaning up the institution of law enforcement as a whole.

No one is expecting anything really decent from Trump. Really doesnā€™t feel like we have a United States these days.

1 Like

The dimocrat mayor of D.C. said it wasnā€™t the D.C. policeā€™s job to protect that area.

Leadership!

1 Like

What does this have to do with the latest statement from the white house?

We have 50 states. And apparently the police departments that really need cleaning up are all in cities run by Democrats.
They are the ones you should be pointing the finger at.

What does this have to do with the latest statement from the white house?

You children just canā€™t help yourselves can you. I see a lot of blame being thrown around, but not one palpable idea on how to stop the rioting & looting. Good luck with that.

Do you think the leader our country should do better than yelling FAKE NEWS! on twitter?

1 Like