Real leadership

He has nothing else except make ANTIFA the new shinny object for the next news cycle.

You pointed out the fires near the White House. I pointed out why they are there.

But, we know, “peaceful protests”,

That’s the fake news as far as I’m concerned.

Spin it any way you want.

No, I pointed out the latest statement from the white house while fires were burning right across the street.

You wrote about somebody else entirely.

1 Like

A statement from a real leader.

https://medium.com/@BarackObama/how-to-make-this-moment-the-turning-point-for-real-change-9fa209806067

Agree with it or not, it’s waaayy more constructive than “FAKE NEWS!”

Hiding in his bunker, posting silly little tweets while DC is literally burning around him, while others have to clean up the blowback from his tweets.

He needs to get out ahead of this thing and start calming things down. Instead, he’s sending out tweets that put gasoline on the fire. Pathetic excuse for a president.

6 Likes

CNN the human scum network? Could find something that ain’t propaganda I see.

Leadership…

You mean the guy that set back race relations for about 20/30 years in this country?

1 Like

Yes, and all these people they have been voting for are Democrats. It is liberal Democrats that they have been putting into local offices that have control over the police and who they hire and fire.
Obama was a community organizer in a major city. He was President for eight years. So now he has all of the answers? Please, he just needs to slink away.

1 Like

No. the guy that bought all the closet bigots out in the open…Like the one that is sitting in his bunker tweeting right now.

1 Like

Right…and who are those bigots? His supporters?

Responsible as in they murdered George Floydd? Nope.

But Putin is probably very please on his return-on-investment (ROI).
.WW, PHS

He had his chance. How’d he do?

What’s your palpable idea?

Leading everyone in a chorus of “We are the world” isn’t enough?

1 Like

Did Obama make you feel uncomfortable?

Trump has ZERO credibility. He shouldn’t waste his time addressing the nation.

1 Like

Proof? Last time we heard about Putin involvement was Putin but democrats where behind it.

So is that democrats MO? Start ■■■■ and blame Russia?

1 Like

Knock it off.

1 Like

Not so hot.