Rap star banned from Twitter after "Make sure you're comfortable with ur decision, not bullied"?

It’s called the first amendment. It’s so important that they made it the FIRST AMENDMENT.

We don’t need protection for speech we agree with. We need it for speech we don’t agree with.

Right?

My observation is that VAERS database is mainly just for show. There is very little effort to make use of the data.

Most of the evidence for side effects have come from overseas.

Of course if Trump were in office, CNN would have an counter on reported vaccine-related injuries and deaths.

Hence the symposium, he made himself and his claims look idiotic but he got it out…it was quite the production

Which part of the 1st amendment protects you from public opinion?

2 Likes

This: He was booted from Twitter for the crime of not agreeing with Jack Dorsey who serves the interests of democratic party.

Mike Lindell: MyPillow CEO has been banned from Twitter - CNN

I just love this. Nicki Minaj has had enough of being ordered to comply by democrats. And the way they use blacks for political advantage and cancel culture.

“I can’t speak to, agree with, even look at someone from a particular political party. Ppl aren’t human any more. If you’re black & a Democrat tells u to shove marbles up ur ass, you simply have to.”

So true. Such a shame that so few blacks are catching on to the scam.

Nicki Minaj Responds To Tucker Carlson’s Segment On Her | The Daily Caller

I think at some point there will be a reset. It really isn’t anything new through out the course of history.

When survival and dependence on skills and knowledge are valuable then those folks will survive.

I really don’t see much room for SJW issues when safety and food are a daily issue for survival.

Remember when they were swearing they’d all buy Kanye’s albums? I was crying.

2 Likes

Twitter jail is a suspension. Holy mackerel.

Lol do you know Nicki Minaj’s brother is a pedo? Who she’s defended? Isn’t that like your big thing?

1 Like

So that’s violating his 1st amendment rights?

He just had a live streamed 3 day symposium

1 Like

“They” don’t care what your opinion of “they” is. I mean why they hell should “They”? Your vote for Biden proves your judgment of people is incredibly poor. By that I mean worthless.

Do you agree with her statement?

"I can’t speak to, agree with, even look at someone from a particular political party. Ppl aren’t human any more. If you’re black & a Democrat tells u to shove marbles up ur ass, you simply have to."

Like a real life one and everything.

2 Likes

She said something incredibly crackpotted and ridiculous and sensational on Twitter re: cousin’s fiancé’s swollen nuts. Then, many people responded by criticizing her. Do you know what Twitter is? I am not so sure why this upsets you so terribly.

2 Likes

Great question…

1 Like

Have you ever noticed they don’t care about real pedophilia, just their conspiracies?

1 Like

Seems true

1 Like

Dog you fangirled when Kanye wore that MAGA hat, and then again when he did that “slavery was a choice” interview with Candace Owens.

Posting this quote 10 more times in this thread is not going to make your attempt at a deflection anymore interesting or valid. It’s also not going to deflect away from you attempting to claim that the 1st amendment protects people from public opinion.

2 Likes

If it does not involve “libs”, draining life blood and pizza parlors then it’s a no go