Rap star banned from Twitter after "Make sure you're comfortable with ur decision, not bullied"?

Yes, there are plenty of other possible causes for the symptoms.

The real question for Fauci is where is the data from the VAERS database or other source to show that the incidence of swelling or impotence does not increase after COVID vaccination?

Fauci says there is no obvious mechanism for the vaccine to create such symptoms. The lack of evidence may simply be because no one has bothered to look for it.

The absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Precisely, two weeks before his wedding he suddenly got orchitis, which typically is a result of an STD. When asked by his fiancé why his twins were “swole” he blamed the vaccine.

And of course, the fiancé didn’t believe him and dumped him.

The Lesion from this? According to many on the Right and Niki Minaj, it is that vaccines makes your twins “swole”.

The danger? Just another excuse folks can use to not vaccinate themselves, which is why so many, including a ton of Urologists, jumped on Twitter to let her know that the vaccine had nothing to do with it.

3 Likes

I don’t think the kind of stupid that has someone going to Nikki for medical advice is fixable.

4 Likes

You know, pro vaccine folks have really dropped the ball (no pun intended) because they should be all over the fact that COVID infections lead to a significant risk of ED.

Quite a motivator if you ask me!

2 Likes

Amen to that.

If somehow the vaccines contribute to impotence, expect that the White House and the media will spin it as advantage: Reduced risk of unwanted pregnancies and reduced risks of STDs . . .

Tastes great, less filling.

https://www.goodrx.com/blog/covid-19-vaccine-erectile-dysfunction/

that makes one of you.

And remember VAERS for Pfizer is now closed off from the public making claims either now or soon since it is fully approved, so we won’t be seeing a bunch of unvalidated claims.

Moderna should be fully approved in a matter of weeks.

None of us do, why would we be seeking medical advice from Nikki Minaj? That would be like seeking medical advice from a pillow salesman.

2 Likes

But she is pissed at cancel culture and the way the democratic party treats minorities.

"I can’t speak to, agree with, even look at someone from a particular political party. Ppl aren’t human any more. If you’re black & a Democrat tells u to shove marbles up ur ass, you simply have to."

I stopped there.

You would not. But you should support her right to say what she pleases and not be canceled by the left.

"I can’t speak to, agree with, even look at someone from a particular political party. Ppl aren’t human any more. If you’re black & a Democrat tells u to shove marbles up ur ass, you simply have to."

Or tech expertise from a pillow salesman

Or election integrity expertise from a pillow salesman

Or

Do you support the right of the pillow salesman to state his views without being cancelled by the left?

Where exactly is the right not to be canceled by public opinion codified?

Yes and keurig too and target.

1 Like

Oh swollen balls due to Covid vaccine? :joy:

Please by all means agree

And professional athletes

Get off your knees or we will post pictures of empty stadiums during preseason games!!!

The dude just had a 3 day symposium live streamed…WTH you talking about cancelled…