Random thoughts, observations, and opinions like the old Hannity Hangouts

Yet you don’t mind overspending on border walls and tax cuts for the rich that increase the deficit as much or more than universal health care would.

Plus the fact that people with no money cost more by using emergency rooms and not having any preventative care which cuts down costs.

We can argue these points but I have already laid waste to your original notion that the Dems have nothing to run on.

They’re running on healthcare? Did you tell them this? Because I don’t think that they know this. They’re sure not pushing it, or seem to be running on it, or telling thee American people that’s what they’re running on? lol.

Do you mean the tax cuts for the middle class where they’re getting more money in their paychecks? The wall would keep out drugs, some gangs, some crime, illeal immigrants, and also stop illegal immigrants coming in and using Americans money for food stamps, welfare, hospitals and the list goes on. I’m not sure how you’re talking about cutting down costs? on what exactly? Please list these huge tax cuts for these supposedly rich organizations you speak of? I would like to study up on this to gain knowledge of them myself. And if you do supply me with proof, please make sure it’s actually when Trump started office or later, and not when Obama was in office.

Corporations got a 14% tax cut. Much more than individuals.

Disrepecting the flag, I see.

Talk about grapes, i will take mine with joy. Ask not what your county can do for you Mr AZSlim… sour-grapes

And yet they still pay a higher percentage of their income in taxes than do individuals.

That wasn’t the the context of the conversation.

But it puts what you were discussing into a broader context.

Samm, azslim asks a question. If the answer does not fit his narrative, he does not like it. What just happened is classic slim. :8ball: :smile:

There is no broader context. Somebody asked about the huge tax cuts for rich organizations, I gave it.

The only “broadness” I know is housecoat Hillary in her recent moomoo dress clothes. Yep she is a perfect presidential Candidate. It’s all about the narrative Mr AZ Slim

Yes, and my response to you restored the full context of the rest of his post.

1 Like

You tell em Samm

You are making up nonsense because you can’t stand to be wrong.

Right, Mr. Az Slim. Anything you say.

You are calling it nonsense because you know I’m right. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Red wave, Red wave, Red Wave

Where has this strange corner of Al Gore’s interwebs been all my life?

Bosun, you are on a tear!

This is a hoot. :rofl:

1 Like

America is boiling down to the Deplorables and the Deportables.

I know that the Dims hate Country music, with all those positive references to Jesus, church, guns, trucks, the US Flag, hunting, and did I mention trucks(?), but I do think that they increasingly sound like a bad old funny Country and Western song.

If you’re a Godless lib, Dim, Proggie, Commie, or Never Trumper…
Life sucks, and then you die!

2 Likes