Random thoughts, observations, and opinions like the old Hannity Hangouts

Well, a friend of mine named Steve Goodman wrote that song
And he told me it was the perfect country & western song
I wrote him back a letter and I told him it was
Not the perfect country & western song because he hadn’t said anything at all about mama,
Or trains,
Or trucks,
Or prison,
Or getting’ drunk
Well he sat down and wrote another verse to the song
And he sent it to me,
And after reading it,
I realized that my friend had written the perfect
Country & western song
And I felt obliged to include it on this album

The last verse goes like this here:

Well, I was drunk the day my mom got out of prison
And I went to pick her up in the rain
But before I could get to the station in my pickup truck
She got run ned over by a damned old train

1 Like

Now we got another “outlaw” nonconformist non politician outsider in the Whitehouse driving the liberal establishment nuts. TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP,

Best country lyrics ever.

I’d like to kiss you way back in the sticks
I’d like to walk you through a field of wildflowers
And I’d like to check you for ticks

He’s got a point.

3 Likes

:joy: laughing

Interesting to say the least

1 Like

Now, that is a really great story. PEACE, Bos’un

Reminds me of Jimmy Carter and the evil rabbit attack incident.

:laughing:

1 Like

Yo DOG.

How much is that doggie in the window?
The one with the waggly tail
How much is that doggie in the window?
I do hope that doggie’s for sale
I must take a trip to California
And leave my poor sweetheart alone
If he has a dog, he won’t be lonesome
And the doggie will have a good home

Commie Brennan deserved to have his security clearance revoked. He is a complete ■■■■■■■■

It’s disgusting that someone would actually support this and use these words.

1 Like

Mush brained conservatives are throwing the first amendment under the bus now. There is no evidence of misuse of classified material, only criticism of the supreme leader.

The deterioration due to mental anguish and Trump Derangement Syndrome continues, I see. I am on the road again having a blast Mr. Slim.

It seems to me that once a person with a security clearance is not working in a capacity that requires one, it should be revoked automatically. That’s what private sector firms do.

1 Like

Samm I totally agree with you.

They do it so they can call on former’s to give advice and tap the knowledge they have accumulated throughout their careers, without the long and laborious process of clearing them again. Formers are called upon fairly often by past sane administrations both Democratic and Republican.

A set policy of not allowing anybody to keep them when they leave service would be fair, although would not be a good idea for the reasons given above.

Pulling them because because somebody is not nice to the supreme leader is insane, which would be par for the course from the sociopath we currently have in the White House.

A Pavlovian response supporting this is also insane, but also par for the course from current idiotic so called conservatives.

1 Like

Is even Ocasio-Cortezsaying that fake news is fake news by barring the Press from her town hall, “So People Would 'Feel Safe?”

Reporters Fire Back After Ocasio-Cortez Defends Barring Press From Town Hall So People Would ‘Feel Safe’ via @mediaite

What liberal scumbag. How dare he question the Supreme Leader.

“All of us believe it is critical to protect classified information from unauthorized disclosure. But we believe equally strongly that former government officials have the right to express their unclassified views on what they see as critical national security issues without fear of being punished for doing so.”

— Statement From 60 Former CIA Officials

What a bunch of liberal scumbags. How dare they question the sociopath in White House.