Racism? Of course not

As the debate how much racism exists in the USA goes on, with many people saying it is not that big of a deal, liberals are just hyping it to get votes…stories like this pop up. What the racist deniers seem to forget…these are the stories we hear about.

For every one of these we become aware of, there are probably 100’s to 1000’s of these type of incidents that we do not hear about. these are the ones where the people are so ignorant, they post it on FB and twitter.

The clever ones, do not post that crap. But they are out there.

A South Carolina fire chief who had been suspended for a racially insensitive Facebook post telling police to stop responding to Black neighborhoods has resigned, officials said.

And there you have it.

1 Like

Studiously avoiding the use of “institutional”. You guys see how flexible the mythology is?

What should we do about it?

Now that was a clever clip…kudos to you!

Well, we’ve heard that about 20 black people were killed by police last year. That must mean there are thousands of others that didn’t get reported. It’s obviously a genocide.

Well, the 1st thing to do, is acknowledge it.

Racism exists! Acknowledged!

241 black people were killed by police last year.

But the hyperbole used is cute.

I acknowledge there are racists in the world and in this country.

Now what?

1 Like

Does not sound sincere.

All but 20 armed and breaking the law.

501 white people.

1 Like

Keep going…

Keep going what? You said acknowledge it, I have. What do you want to do about it?

Ah, my mistake. Unarmed black people.

Probably 100’s, if not 1000’s that we haven’t heard of though.

1 Like

Yeah, and?

You acknowledge a handful of racist exists, but there is not a race issue in the USA.

You have made that loud and clear.

The fact you do not see the problem, is the problem.

I didn’t say anything about “a handful”.

You post a link to one as evidence there is a “race issue”?

There may be millions. What do you propose to do about it?

Do we have a right to be racist?