Racism? Of course not

I advise you to be careful.

What is “the problem” and what do you propose to do about it?

Didn’t think the premise through.

Do a lot more warrant less searches seems to be the lefts decision.

What would they search for?

Ties to SLPC labeled white supremacy groups of course.

2 Likes

You know, out of all the groups, I despise them the most. The real ones. KKK, Aryan Nation, that crap. I try not to hate, but man!

Education is the key. Racism is learned at home.

Of course one has a right to be racist. One does not have aright to use racism as a tool. There are laws against that.

I can’t believe I used to be intellectually intimated by progs.

1 Like

Have you not made it clear you do not think racism is that big of an issue. That liberals use it as way to garner votes? And that institutional racism no longer exists in any form in the USA today? If I am mistaken, please correct me, and I will apologize.

Odd, the schools I attended seemed to spend quite a bit of time teaching racism was bad. And that was in the seventies. Of course they also taught me the population bomb was gonna ‘splode and take us all out as well.

Read the news paper…there are events that happen daily that confirm the OP.

Education.

To whom are you talking to?
And if it is me, please explain.

Ok, a philosophy. Bumper stickers.

What do you propose. What education are you going to give me that will make me not a racist and how are you going to deliver it?

I don’t have a right to exercise my rights to be?

Yes there are bad laws, I know them far better than you do. Authoritarian laws inserting government into the means of production under the pretext of the commerce clause - an abusive pretext.

Please elaborate.

The OP directly contradicts the notion of institutional racism and that this country is racist.

4 Likes

Everybody, about your OP.

How is this relative to the OP?

Just a general dig?

What “education”? How “education”? Where “education”? When “education”?

Introspection based on the OP.