Quid Pro Joe Biden is desperate

According to some here, Obama is going to jail. I hope Biden has been made aware of this.

Also, can’t Trump* nominate himself for SCOTUS while serving as President?

If the bolded is true, this nation’s best and most noble days truly are behind us.

5 Likes

YOU ELECTED A CELEBRITY!!!

4 Likes

No way. As Trump enters his 3rd term as President, and Ivanka as VP, America’s future couldn’t be brighter.

4 Likes

Good thing.

He is getting a lot done.

More accomplished in 3 years than Biden Pelosi and all the perpetual Congressional members have attempted in 40 years.

So I guess Obama being a celebrity now is a good thing.

Obama is of no concern to me.

I don’t think he was part of the FISA abuse.

Of course it is.

Two? I like the name and welcome. Does it mean this is your second time around? :sunglasses:

2 Likes

The turning around of the economy will be considered President Obama’s greatest accomplishment IMO…that…and the Nobel Peace Prize. Ok, ok, ok…forget the Nobel. :sunglasses:

What…is he wearing that famous bike helmet again? :sunglasses:

1 Like

That’s so cute…you think this is Obama economy. Funny how forum libs all predicted that Trump was going to crash our economy…throwing us into another great recession or even worst.

2 Likes

You’re supposed to yell " that’s fake news" and run away when a reporter asks a question.

1 Like

If it’s good and it happens during the Trump admin, thank Obama

If it’s bad and it happens during the Trump admin, blame Trump.

2 Likes

I don’t think anybody is really arguing that this is Trump’s economy. What some people have correctly pointed out is that Obama inherited a terrible economy with high unemployment. The economy significantly improved under Obama’s Presidency with the Unemployment rate having dropped from 7.8% down to 4.7%. Arizona’s Unemployment rate is now at 4.7%, and the economy in this state is in good shape.

1 Like

Yep hearing libs here that’s how they tell it.
Under trump we had record high markets and record low unemployment. Libs Cant say that when obama was president.

Can’t say that Trump has had great GDPs.

1 Like

Record high stockmarket record low unemployment roaring 20s are coming

The real unemployment rate is as high as 40% i hear, don’t believe these phony numbers.

1 Like

Sometimes, it’s good to be reminded…