Questionable priorities reveal much

Couldn’t have said it better myself

Are we all in agreement that this was not a pr student for President Trump

Of course not. It absolutely was.

It’s just part and parcel of the crappy way we do politics in this country.

There was no calculation. He wasn’t invited by the family.

Of course it was politically motivated. Nothing Trump has done up to this point would suggest he is an empathetic person. He is purely motivated by self promotion. Agreeing to attend this wake is no different.

I agree that it wasn’t a PR stunt. Not sure about the student, though :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

My friends have a running joke about translating my texts from F&C language into English :upside_down_face:

Now do biden.
Here I will do it for you. Biden did not attend the wake because it would not have helped him politically. Biden is purely motived by self-promotion and raking in the big bucks so he can get elected. The life of the officer killed is not important to him. If it would have helped him politically to be there he would have stood by the dead officer’s wife and smelled her hair.

1 Like

Biden didn’t attend the wake because he was not invited.

Funerals don’t send out invites. I have attended thousands of funerals in my lifetime and never had to wait for an invite to attend. I have also planned several funerals in my lifetime and have never sent out invites for the wake or funeral. Heck I even drop off food at the homes of the deceased and never had to wait for them to invite me to stop by. Have fed their livestock and finished put up their hay and never had to have them invite me to help them out.
And the left calls trump supporters a cult. The cult of biden is alive and well and you are a member of the group.
Biden did not attend because it would not help him politically. Biden did not call because it would not help him politically. Instead, he chose to attend a rich man party to rake in the cash to serve his own selfish needs.

2 Likes

"The incident came a day after the NYPD’s Sergeants Benevolent Association President Vincent Vallelong said in a letter to union members, “I’m sure that many elected officials will attend PO Diller’s funeral, shed a few crocodile tears, and prominently seat themselves for a good photo opportunity. The sad reality is we don’t want them there.”

“Their presence is more than a distraction,” Vallelong continued. “It is a stain on the legacy of a true hero who made the ultimate sacrifice, as well as the scores of dedicated and committed public servants who will carry on his mission despite their constant criticism, cynicism, negativity, and frivolous accusations.”

Biden would have not been allowed to get close

1 Like

Trump also attended out of political expediency.

Remember the man who said “law enforcement officers are the best people” wants to pardon J6 folks currently in jail…many of them because they assaulted police officers.

And he was invited to the funeral…he didn’t just show up.

You don’t hav to like Biden…can we please stop pretending that Donald Trump is some unique character that doesn’t play politics?

I mean…seriously the cult of personality is really getting out of hand…

3 Likes

it’s already full grown and mature

1 Like

You’ve attended thousands of funerals? That seems like a large number. Why have you attended thousands of funerals?

The scum left doesn’t care about “optics“ they care about power

3 Likes

It was a photo op for Trump. Nothing necessarily wrong with that… but let’s not pretend it wasn’t

the scum right cares about power as well.

Does one typically give statements to the press at wakes?

If Trump was invited to attend, as claimed by his campaign, how would it have looked to decline?

1 Like

it’s really up to the loved ones to ultimately make that decision

like they did here, when democrat scum tries to make a photo op by joining people she hates

put your ignore level on 11:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/other/gov-hochul-asked-to-leave-wake-for-slain-nypd-officer-jonathan-diller/ar-BB1kLAs1

made my morning to see them kick her ass out

“ with bystanders applauding as she made her exit.”

lol beautiful

2 Likes

No politician should attend a funeral for an individual that has died in such a way there is public interest without an invite from the family.

Trump got an invite, Biden didnt. End of story. Not sure what the hoohah is; however, anyone who doesn’t think that anything a politican is done is not calculated and considered has zero understanding of politics.

2 Likes