Quantity or Quality?

I do think single payer is the way forward, but not just another program. I advocated that they do it in full view of the public. I even suggested that the hearings be televised. If public opinion is at 75%+ support, Washington will have to listen. We use Healthcare to change centgov.

1 Like

So we are failing kids from pre-k to 10 years old. The "human infrastructure " bill should eliminate some of that.

Not really, the tests were diluted.

It shouldn’t be.

759ceb9809694c9f03eda870847d1528

1 Like

There is no such era.

Made them easier to pass that way.

1 Like

Proven by the fact that many of the politicians and bureaucrats that are making a mess for everyone are some of the most highly schooled people on the planet.

1 Like

A degree doesn’t make a person smart. A license doesn’t make a person a good driver either.

2 Likes

God in His Book says ‘Reverence for God is the beginning of wisdom.’
And, 'The fool says in his heart, " There is no God." ’

Many of the most “educated” who are inventing and running these programs, by this true standard, are fools who have not even entered the kindergarten of wisdom.

When we started glorifying the rich, pushed the idea greed is good, blamed the government for everything bad, and unable do anything right…de-regulated the financial sector… that is when the culture started to change.

All of those ideas, started under Reagan, and every Republican and many Democrats, bought into that BS. It finally stated to change after the Great Recession…

40+ years later, here we are.

Very few people need vitamins, if they have a proper, balanced diet.

Nearly all of the billions of dollars of vitamins sold…are literally pissed down the drain.

Actually, it was Carter.

Carter did start the part about the Fed. Not the other stuff I mentioned.

1 Like

Education is the center of a wheel, which has spokes that allow an individual to choose what ever direction in life they’d prefer to follow. The rest is simply a positive result.

You didn’t answer the question.

My solution is for the child…period. The rest is a positive outcome.

Is education solely for the purpose of making people good economic cogs?.. was the question.

Whats with the jail time suggestion for teachers?

…and it’s the question of a fool. What jail time suggestion?

There also needs to be a threat to any teacher or educator for cheating in this, with jail time.