Putting the "Quit" into "Equity"

Robin DiAngelo has the same problem. It’s secular puritanism.

What part of CRT do you oppose?

Can any conservative tell me?

The part where someone like McConnell is attacked because he had ancestors who owned slaves 160 years ago.
The part that believes history and current economic and social policies should center around an institution that came, failed the test of time, and was ended 160 years ago. One that negatively affected about 13% of the population There are other parts of American history.
The part that tells everyone but white people that all their problems are caused by another ethnic group and insists that white people who pulled themselves up from nothing are privileged.
The part where a theory says race doesn’t exist biologically and then divides people by the color of their skin.
The part that says ending discrimination by race must depend on more discrimination by race.
Chiefly those parts.

2 Likes

I don’t oppose it, I just refuse to entertain it.

I’ve read some of the things said by her. It sounds like maybe she was poisoned? Wow.

Not an option if your local school board goes in for it.

What does that have to do with CRT?

Slavery or Jim Crow?

Oh this isn’t CRT

How do you explain the impacts of racism without talking about race?

This isn’t CRT either…

Have you ever studied CRT?

You have your own CRT then. No, its not just taking down statues.
The impacts of racism? You end racism by ending racism, not by more racism.

1 Like

No I have the only CRT that exist. If you can show me one CRT book that says what you say, I’ll shut up. Take all the time you need

CRT is more racism? See above.

I have referenced an article on CRT in above posts. Please feel free to check this out. I found it from a reference in a facebook page with many pro CRT University types. They believed that article would teach ignorant white people about CRT.
It seems to be a major tenet of this religion that people who don’t favor it are just “confused” about it.
I don’t buy that.
They oppose it because they know exactly what it is.

White People’s Fear of Critical Race Theory is Based in Ignorance | by Allison Gaines | May, 2021 | CULTURED (readcultured.com)

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::+1:t4:

:rofl::+1:t4:

Hypocrisy

:rofl:

Welp, not all whites are racist.

Hold on. Are we talking about racism or prejudice? There’s a difference, at least IMO.

They have overlap of course.

Of course they are, although they may not be aware of it.

What’s the difference?

That’s a lot of hooey.

That’s CRT.

They are wrong.

Not possible.