Putting the "Quit" into "Equity"

Pyaaaahhhh !!!

1 Like

hahaha

forgot about that unhinged nugget

I really thought it was unfair he got so much flack for that; poor guy was just excited.

i kind of agree

it’s not an issue unless the press party has someone else more “electable” in mind

It’s also not like it only happens to politicians…

1 Like

That wasn’t really that bad

Are bi-racial people racists?

Interesting point to raise. I suppose it depends on who you ask.

In his book Obama said that he elected for race radicalism, to be a race radical, in order to avoid being seen as a sell-out. Likewise he stopped being Barry to call himself Barack.

What do you think his opinion might have been about black people, or at least other mulatto folks, who did not do the same?

3 Likes

Instead of quitting maybe they should have their heads examined? :thinking:

1 Like

People are people. Nobody is so special that an entire race has a behavior trait others don’t.

2 Likes

What sort of dialogue is possible regarding CRT if opposing it is proof that you are a white supremacist? Further, if you are white you can’t talk for black people anyway (well, only some black people can talk for black people).

But yes, she has admitted she is a racist, so she should resign immediately.

1 Like

Seems a weird thing to say since more educated people tend to realize all the stuff they don’t know versus those who aren’t and assume they know everything. It’s almost like they call it “continuing education” for a reason or something. Then there’s the jacks. You know, jack of all trades, master of none? :wink:

Racism (and race) are social constructs and societies do have behavioral traits other don’t.

What is whiteness?

1 Like

The state of being white.

But she said she doesn’t hate white, just whiteness.

She hates the state of being white. It’s a sin.