Push Critical Race Theory? Lose Federal Funding

You feel Critical Race Theory is mandated by minimum accreditation standards?

Or is that a wish?

You feel Critical Race Theory is the only way to teach “racism is bad”?

1 Like

Well you didn’t write this and sign this EO, Trump did.

I want evidence, not your feelings.

Who have you read on this topic?

Evidence of what? I gave you the name of the text they are using in a government institution.

I don’t know if it is or isn’t. I haven’t seen evidence either way. Maybe it’s required, maybe it is an elective… idk. Evidence would help, got any?

If the faculty believes that the best way to teach how about racism is CRT, then I support it. It may not be the only way. But that is for them to decide.

Nope.

Federal Contractors

The OP… read it.

I agree. Folks need to go to work, do their job and mind their own business.

Federal laws are in place to address discrimination in the work place.

1 Like

In one elective class - a behavioral science seminar.

I don’t believe it’s being given to people who aren’t specifically seeking it out (though I may be wrong). I had the Quran as required reading in college - I’ve eaten pulled pork 3 days in the last week!

I disagree that this is behavioral science, btw. Seems like a poor titling of the class.

You don’t believe people should be trained on how to be more inclusive?

Slavery was an outcome of white supremacy?? How do you explain the blacks in Africa that helped the slave traders catch other blacks? How do you explain all the black southerners that owned slaves? We’re they black “white supremacists” then?

As of Sep. 22nd, 558 people have been murdered in Chicago. That’s 158 more that last year by this time. Murder rates have skyrocketed in every major city and do you know that most of the victims are black?? Is that because of white supremacy too?

The only thing you got right is you’re statement about Jim Crow, and even then you probably deny it was White Southern DEMOCRATS that first brought those about.

How about YOU learn the history of white supremacy first?

And with budget cuts to the EEOC for the last few decades, there is minimal enforcement.

Didn’t read the letter, did you?

I did.

I did. Students wanted it to be taught. I said faculty decision.

Behavioral Science & Leadership

Then maybe it’s a comprehension issue?

Either way, I asked for federal contractors CRT training as evidence.

I still don’t have it

That’s not what Critical Race Theory does.

Why do people need to be trained to be inclusive? I am not even sure what that means. If someone is a racist, you can’t train them to be inclusive and if a person isn’t they why would they need to be trained?