Push Critical Race Theory? Lose Federal Funding

Sounds like you and Obama went to the same church of hate.

1 Like

You can find it yourself. Try Critical Race Theory: An Introduction 3rd Edition.

No, it does not “help” at all. “Helping” is not the point of any critical theory. Criticism is.

1 Like

You clearly have not read my request.

I would like to see an example of the ACTUAL CRT TRAINING that is being provided by federal contractors or the federal government.

Why are people cheering this without asking for any evidence of its existence. To be even more clear…CRT exists, that is not what I am questioning. I am questioning the need for a EO addressing this “problem” with training at federal contractors

Once I can see that training, I will be able to form my own opinion about whether or not it is CRT and whether it is bad or not… in my opinion.

Again, the black community and it’s elected leadership asked for tougher sentences for crack and even claimed it would be racist not to give it to them. Some of us were around back then.

2 Likes

Nobody was actively denying anything. Critical race theory is not the only way to address the concerns.

No one asked for the disparity in sentencing. They wanted drug dealers off their streets.

That is the actual book they were using as a text in the class. There’s another one I don’t remember off the top of my head.

When was this?

And this is what the indoctrination led to:

Cadet Letter

I have no doubt many will see this as “no big deal” or even defend it. Maybe even call it “a right”.

To do so would indicate a complete lack of understanding of the purpose of the institution.

West Point is not UC Berkeley.

1 Like

Up until the EO. They may still be doing it.

Yes, they did. Heck they are lining up to vote for Biden right now and he was the main sponsor of the crime bill that made it happen.

Enjoy

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/how-an-early-biden-crime-bill-created-the-sentencing-disparity-for-crack-and-cocaine-trafficking/2019/07/28/5cbb4c98-9dcf-11e9-85d6-5211733f92c7_story.html

1 Like

I’ll wait for actual training from one of these federal contractors. Once you find it… link it.

Of course you will. I understand.

West Point is an accredited college.

Forgive me if I ask for evidence before forming my own opinion about this EO.

I know you don’t need it, but I do.

Thanks

Yes, it is. Your point?

We are at the point that teaching that racism is bad, is bad.

Lawd

3 Likes

Which means they both have minimum standard they must meet in order to remain accredited. Both Berkeley and West Point have those standards.

Ethically I’d argue that West Point should have a higher standard than Berkeley. If they believe teaching that racism is bad, is good, then they absolutely should because it only breeds better leaders.

I have my evidence. I did my research. I know what Critical Race Theory is, where it comes from and what it is intended to achieve. I also know it is being disseminated in government institutions and throughout the private sector to the tune of billions of dollars a year.

I also know who is pushing it and why.