Pssttt. There was another mass shooting this past Friday

Put yourself in the shoes of a teenage girl or young mother with a couple of toddlers defending herself/kids and home during a home invasion when three armed intruders kick in the door.

How many rounds does it take to survive that fight?

You cannot support the 2nd Amendment and support the limitations you wish to impose.

They are completely incompatible with one another.

Told you. Told you all.

Statistics are fun. The same study could be used to show that the more guns in a State, the smaller the percentage of them used to commit mass murders (or any murder, for that matter) is.

If you knew anything about math you would know that you’d have to know the actual numbers before you could make that claim.

Show your work there Samm. I double dog dare you.

No. The British Medical Journal? Are you kidding?

You might want to do a study of your own, you can do better than they did.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Show your work Newt.

You might want to consider who did the study and not what Journal their work was published in there chief.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I saw it. Columbia University. Nobody there has ever seen a gun. You can do better. Want me to start a gofundme for you?

Chief? Newt?

More guns = More mass shootings. The lies of the gun huggers are crumbling around you.

Why do you like name calling so much? What do you get out of that?

The lie is the study claiming there is a correlation between the two.

Here is a list of the top ten states by per capita gun gun ownership rates. Where do they fall on this supposed study’s list?

1. Wyoming: 195.7 firearms per 1,000 people.
  2. District of Columbia: 66.4 firearms per 1,000 people.
  3. Arkansas: 41.6 firearms per 1,000 people.
  4. New Mexico: 40.5 firearms per 1,000 people.
  5. Virginia: 30.1 firearms per 1,000 people.
  6. Idaho: 24.2 firearms per 1,000 people.
  7. Alabama: 20 firearms per 1,000 people.
  8. Nevada: 19.5 firearms per 1,000 people.
  9. Alaska : 15.2 firearms per 1,000 people.
  10. Louisiana: 15.1 firearms per 1,000 people.

And that the higher the likelihood of a mass shooting the more likely people are to arm themselves.

Newton is a mathematician. You were laughing at the reply to Samm about the math.

Why do you like ignoring the truth and just make mocking post about starting a gofundme? What do you get out of that?

The study stands on it’s own. More guns=More Mass Shootings. The lies of the gun huggers are crumbling around you.

No it does not stand on its own. It’s crap.

It’s simple, you divide the number of mass shootings by the number of guns. The more guns there are the lower the percentage of them used in a shooting will be.

More guns = fewer mass shootings per gun. I love statistics. :blush:

The “study” is nothing but crap and troll food.