Pssttt. There was another mass shooting this past Friday

Aw, thanks man. Not perfect here bud, just real, real good. :wink:

No. There is a growing correlation (allegedly.) They still have produced no evidence to show that more guns is a cause.

I don’t know what it is that you think you have proven. We have always known that some people own more guns then others. My anecdote was to show that having more guns has not caused me or any of my friends and acquaintances to commit a single murder, let a mass shooting. And it does not change the stat shown in the link that I posted that shows 43% of households have at least one gun … the same as it was in 1972. Your strawman has failed miserably.

Yes, but at what? Certainly not logical debate.

lol - You cling to that Samm. I’ll go by the article I posted back to you showing that there has long been a discrepancy in that reported number based on whether the survey was done in person or over the phone with the more responsive in person surveys coming in at 30 - 33 percent.

I’m never sure if you don’t understand things or just choose to ignore what you don’t like.

You really don’t know what a strawman is, do you Samm? lol

It’s okay man, math is hard.

“The more responsive poll.” :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Do you really think that people are going to open up to a stranger at their door when asked about guns, than one on the phone? :smirk:

By whom?

Yeah, that’s why I only have a minor in math instead of a major. :roll_eyes:

What?

Yet they produced no evidence to support their contention. Scientific? My ass.