Prominent, Major DEMOCRAT Donor ed buck Arrested After Nearly Killing ANOTHER Homeless Man With Drug Overdose

The important takeaway in all this is that he is a DEMOCRAT donor, because it is reflective of all DEMOCRATS and can therefore be used to malign anyone who happens to register as a DEMOCRAT.

Also? DEMOCRAT.

2 Likes

Keep waiting…

1 Like

It’s so often the ones who claim they are the moral models for civilization that are the worst offenders of them all.

Thanks for letting us know about this disgusting INDIVIDUAL and his INDIVIDUAL bad behavior and that he is finally going to reap what he has INDIVIDUALLY sown.

Ed Buck will certainly not be getting this Democrat’s vote for President!

But have the dimocrats you did vote for returned his money yet?

Because he gave/raised A LOT of money for some real slimeballs.

I have never voted for any “dimocrats”.

So I am good there.

Question, has the FEC identified any campaign funds donated to anyone from Ed Buck as being illegally contributed and or of criminal origin?

Has the FEC made any such determinations?

Don’t worry. The dimocrats can keep all the money they want from weinstein, epstein, buck, or any other sexual predator/gay-black homeless-killers they have.

Gotta run those ads.

The dimocrats can do anything they want, I don’t care.

But I know many of the Democrats that Buck contributed to are disposing their campaign chests of the monies he contributed to them.

I am happy to announce that I have never voted for any candidate he directly funded.

Again, the FEC needs to review his contributions for any possible misdeeds and look into any organization or candidate he contributed to and if they engaged in any illegal activity in regards Ed Bucks donation they need to be charged under campaign finance law.

Really simple stuff here.

Maybe some buttons or yard signs from his money.

gay-black-homeless killers for biden!

You didn’t vote for hussein or hillary? Let me guess, romney and trump?

Never voted for Barack Obama.

Voted for Hillary instead of Trump.

I had done a search of the FEC donor base for “Ed Buck” and or “Edward Buck” donations to the Hillary Clinton campaign from 01/01/2015 to 01/01/2017 and it pulled up no records for him?

If there is proof that I didn’t find that he did contribute to the Hillary Clinton presidential campaign in the 2016 cycle then I stand corrected!

No problem with my admitting that, none at all!

Again, if his contribution(s) was-were criminal then he needs to be held accountable. If Hillary knew he gave her an illegal contribution then she needs to be held accountable.

Again, it really is that simple.

:hugs:

Reasonable.

1 Like

Thanks!

My Presidential Voting Record:

Jimmy Carter (Purely an opposition vote against Pardon Me gerald ford)
Ron Paul (Before I discovered his whackadoodle side)
Ronald Reagan
George H.W. Bush
Bob Dole
George W. Bush
George W. Bush
John McCain
Mitt Romeny
Hillary Clinton (No way could I ever vote for Obese Donald, ever, no how, unh uh)

In November 2020 I will vote happily and excitedly for whoever (whatever) is the Democratic nominee.

:smile:

1 Like

It’s funny how every time a Republican does something slimy some Liberal posters here point it out and Conservative posters point out Dems who are bad as well.

And then when Conservative posters call out someone on the Left doing something slimy Liberals point out GOP folks who did bad things.

The cycle just repeats over and over here.

It’s a little boring.

I hope Buck dies in prison. And that is all I am saying on the subject.

4 Likes

Yay, something we can agree on! I hope you are well.

I think that is called political discourse. Sometimes it is funny, sometimes not so much, sometimes it just is.

I hope Buck gets a fair trial and if convicted never sees another free day in his life.

Not even if he was the democratic nominee running against Trump and it was him or Trump? And remember you just posted this…

1 Like

He won’t be the nominee.

You know what a hypothetical question is right?