Prominent, Major DEMOCRAT Donor ed buck Arrested After Nearly Killing ANOTHER Homeless Man With Drug Overdose

Yes I do.

Ed Buck becoming the Democratic nominee in the 2020 presidential election and then the Democratic candidate on the November 3rd 2020 ballot is not even in the realm of the hypothetical. It is non hypothetical.

Partisan broadbrushing? It’s about liberals giving a pass to their own while condemning others. Bringing out whataboutism proves the op to be true.

Define for you what constitutes “a pass” and then name which Liberals have given Ed Buck “a pass”?

Thanks!

Steve King happily waves hello in the corner.

Keep up the whataboutism. It’s fun to see liberals supporting their own. Hypocrites on full display.

No one is giving this guy a pass. If he did something wrong, he should be punished appropriately. I don’t think anyone in this thread is saying differently.

1 Like

It appears that no, you do not know what it means. There is nothing in the definition of hypothetical question that includes that they must be probable outcomes.

I do know what it means. No matter how it 'appears" to you which it is obviously appearing incorrectly.

My statement was not based on me thinking there were “probables” in any hypothetical question.

It was based on there being no hypothetical possibility of Ed Buck being the Democratic candidate for president in 2020.

Again, there is no requirement a hypothetical question only deal with probable outcomes. How much would you be willing to pay for cheese, if the moon was made of cheese, is a valid hypothetical question.

Ironic post of the day.

1 Like

That is a non hypothetical question since we know the moon is very much not made of cheese.

Again, I never said anything about probable outcomes.

Looks like he stays in jail for now.

Good for Ed, better for everyone else!

Convicted!! And sentenced to 30 years for killing gay black men.

They just had a Law and Order episode last week that closely parallels this story.

Close friends with Adam Schiff.