Prominent, Major DEMOCRAT Donor ed buck Arrested After Nearly Killing ANOTHER Homeless Man With Drug Overdose

Just look at how I spell trump. Every single time.

Seriously, look it up.

Guy should have been arrested. Hopefully he’ll be convicted and have an appropriate sentence if he’s guilty.

That being said, not sure what his political affiliation or financial status has to do with anything. Scum is scum - no matter what financial status or political affiliation it has.

1 Like

young family

Yeah al gore.

He was accused of exposing himself to more than one masseuse, and asking for a “Chakra release”, and groping with at least one.

Come to think of it, joe biden should make the list as well.

The ability to spell “democrat” in all caps, to make it seem like only Democrats do these things and every Republican is pure as the driven snow.

:angel:

People complain when I spell it one way, people complain when I spell it another.

Who’s to say which is the correct, more appropriate spelling though??

Who cares?

You got him now!

This guy should have had a permanent room in the Gray Bar Hotel Long ago.

Hopefully his money won’t buy him out of this one too.

Whataboutism Gone Wild!

2 Likes

Partisan broadbrushing such as we see in the OP deserves no less.

Welcome to the dark side. Embrace the Whataboutism!

1 Like

There are all kinds of political perverts but Dems never hesitate to blame all Republicans & conservatives if it’s a R politician scandal but when it’s “best buds” with the likes of the Clinton’s for instance then calling out the Dem pervert is not allowed? Nice try but no freaking cigar. :angry:

You’ve got Epstien, you’ve got Weinstein and now this Buck person all close friends or acquaintances & sycophants of the Clintons!! Perversion runs Democrat deep!

1 Like

Aren’t these the same posters who whine about “whataboutism”?

Irony alert.

1 Like

Only took 3 posts before it started.

Weak.

1 Like

And the broadbrushing. Don’t forget the broadbrushing!

Ironic indeed.

Epstein is all Trump’s.

He’s yours all his kiddie fondling and all. I hope every Democrat puts pics of Trump and Epstein palling it up in every political ad.

But it won’t matter, Republicans endorsed Roy Moore.

Trump cut ties with Epstein more than a decade ago.

We could subject him to one of @Konssurvative1 s lectures…

I feel a fun night coming on…

Goes without saying.