Progressive Democrat Hatred this 4th of July

:rofl: arenā€™t you forgetting one little detail?

Ah. Well, since you donā€™t know me at all, you have know knowledge of what I do or donā€™t understand.

I donā€™t need to know you. All I have to do is read your posts.

Whatevs

1 Like

Since Cori Bush is freeā€¦ the truth about 4th of July should never be told. :rofl:

But is she free? Are you?

Whereā€™s the lie?
Growing up in SE DC my parents never celebrated the 4th. I could understand my father, he was Jamaican, but my mom never and still doesnā€™t. The only time I seen fireworks on the mall was with friends on a hill top spot in SE DC. I never fully understood this stance until I read, ā€œWhat To The Slave Is The Fourth Of July?ā€, by Frederick Douglas back in the early 2000s. Just figure my mom was stuck in her ways and my dad being from another country, really didnā€™t care.
Aside, from taking the kids to see the fireworks at 6flags:America(actually we watch from the church parking lot across the street), itā€™s just another day where I can get food from the grill.

Itā€™s not hatred, but the realization that the 4th didnā€™t include people that looked like me. At the same time I would never throw shade on those in the black community who do celebrate the 4th.

Donā€™t @ me cause Iā€™m not debating you people, it is what it is.

4 Likes

Yes, therefore history should never be told. Right?

1 Like

is it now is all that matters

But is it though?

1 Like

yes. everyone here is free. with all the amazing unique rights we have

pretty damn amazing given the sad state of humanity by and large

1 Like

sometimes i wonder if humanity is ready for America and what the founders envisioned.

often in fact

still too primitive.

Unless its Confederate generals. That history must be exalted and protected at all costs.

1 Like

Oh yeah, history should be told.

Yes, Dawg forgive we ever examine, let alone try to learn from our history. And of course, attempts to do do are patently unpatriotic.

1 Like

what are you talking about?

yes we should know our history. even all the stuff the left wants to erase

1 Like

ā€œit aint really history unless itā€™s CRTā€

how long will this nonsense last?

3 Likes

Then your Cori Bush deflection was pointless.

Technically correct and yet the word buzzkill comes to mind.

ā€œWave that flag.
Wave it wide and high.ā€

U. S. Blues - Grateful Dead.

It it true that the celebration of independence was NOT For black people in 1776?

3 Likes