Professor accurately predicted last nine elections

I find it hard to believe there is any information on Trump that would sway his hard core supporters.

We shall see.

To be fair that would match the orange hue of his face.

How times have changed? Now the current incumbent of the White House speaks openly about he sexually assaulted women.

Did you make the prediction that Trump would lose the popular vote by nigh on 3 million?

JJ I wasn’t speaking about the acolytes of Trump. They have irreversibly sold their soul to the devil incarnate in Trump. I was speaking about the uncommitted and independents who would be motivated to vote for the Democratic nominee.

The longer the dems pursue their witch hunt)attempted election coup) the more independents are going to Trump.

1 Like

On what basis do you make that prediction? I would have thought the more evidence that Trump acknowledges the Russians helped him get elected in 2016 will encourage the independents to vote for his opponent in 2020.

There is no evidence of russian collusion and Trump. Turned out to be a nothing burger as i predicted.

Also polling is showing the majority of independents and gop are against the dem pursuit of impeachment.

Die hard dems are all that support it.

If there is such damaging information…and Mueller did not get it into his report…The sun may explode along with DNC operative heads.

The speculation remains a guiding force of better days ahead.

:sunny:

Trump tweeted that the Russians helped him get elected. Don’t you believe Trump?

He said there was no collusion and there wasn’t at least on his side. The Hillary campaign is another story hat with the dossier and all.

What Trump did say that Russia helped to get hi elected. If you think that is good for your country’s democracy, then so be it.

I learned long ago not to believe every claim made in here.