Pro Palestine Protests

One should ask do we need more countries in the Middle East like Israel bringing new technology and medicine to the world or this.

I don’t want to see anyone get killed but the status quo needs to change and they modernize with the times.

3 Likes

Never were hostages. Simply bargaining chips.

1 Like

Support for Israel remains high among Americans in the latest Harvard Harris poll. These protesters have successfully harmed their pro-jihadist “cause.”

1 Like

New Jersey has an antisemitism problem

https://www.cnn.com/2024/06/21/us/east-brunswick-high-school-yearbook-investigation/index.html

What do you think all hostages are?

Something like they can rape women who are taken in war (sura, or “scripture”).

Was going for the dead vs alive angle.

Congratulations, progressives! You ain’t woke if you don’t believe in jihad!

3 Likes

Sounds like a headline that should have been pulled from the Onion but predictably this is how some of the far left think.

1 Like

This is exactly why Palestinians need to be contained - there’s no difference between their supporters and Hamas. In a sane country, the FBI would immediately begin a probe for terrorism ties, but Democrats won’t condemn this continuing behavior.

3 Likes

The FBI is wasting their time looking for ties to terrorism. This was an out and out hate crime. Terrorists aren’t this overt until it’s mission time.

2 Likes

Interesting take.

1 Like

actually, with what they were shouting it meets the definition under terrorism statutes, ties or no ties.

2 Likes

It might be easier to get a hate crime charge to stick.

1 Like

it would be; however, hate crime is not a crime, its an aggravating factor.

They could be charged with a lot of things, terrorism being one of them. Assault and battery with a hate crime aggravating factor to enhance sentencing works for me.

and thats coming from me, who doesn’t really like the idea of “hate” crimes. I just have an issue with legislating thoughts and emotions

1 Like

NYC will never charge Muslims with a hate crime.

1 Like

They are the type that provides material support to terrorists, whether money, intelligence or safe house.

3 Likes

In another thread we have progs standing up for that fine people abuse of truth.

1 Like

It’s just logic. An Islamic terrorist committed to serving Allah by killing infidels is not likely risk jeopardizing his mission by beating up Jews in public at a school function.

“Free Palestine” and “Death to Israel” is hate rhetoric, not terrorist slogans. We’ve got college kids of many ilks using that language all over the country. It’s the theme of this thread …