Pro life doesnt care about kids after the moment of birth

Is court ordered execution murder?

Fair cop. What I had heard was incorrect. I’ll try to be more careful about confirming information.

Not technically illegal.

The difference is the enemy can fight back. Not a good analogy.

Are soldiers allowed to kill unarmed enemy?

Pretty much.

They should simply be called the pro-birth crowd. They’re anything but pro lifers.

Just look how they shrug at kids dying at the border. Or glee with delight at bombing countries. Or brush aside civilian casualties. And Come up with all sorts of reasons to keep people from having life saving access to healthcare.

So legal. Now you’re getting the hang of it.

I take it you’re against bombing civilian targets then?

Why would you take that?

Civilian targets are pretty much indefensible, especially with our Air Force and guided weapons capability…it’s a slaughter, not a fight.

This post is false.

Actually YOU’RE getting the hang of it.

But thanks!

Look how they offer prayers only when first graders are ripped apart by bullets. We remember the lack of actions.

1 Like

God says thou shalt not kill. God is interested in your morality.

Actually Good says “Thou shalt not kill”.

But I think he means unless it’s on his orders…like slaughtering all the Amalekites…men, women, children AND livestock…and punishing Saul when he DOESN’T do it.

The headline is absolutely false. For example my church offerings were going to support orphan homes.

I was giving privately to a Christian adoption agency on a regular basis and sometimes to St Jude’s Hospital.

I dare say countless other pro lifers do the same.

I suppose the headline is some sort of vain attempt to justify the killing of millions of unborn babies.

2 Likes

God included the commandment not to kill in his commandments to Moses. Moses passed the mantle of leadership to Joshua who had no qualms about killing people to establish Jewish hegemony in Judea and human beings in the Judeo-Christian tradition have found excuses to kill other human beings ever since.

The Commandment is absolute, but very few people have ever followed that commandment absolutely.

That’s not honest.

Stop with that.

Science unequivocally shows that life begins at conception.

Telling a theophobe to take it on faith is a waste of time.

If you accuse me of dishonesty then back it up by showing which post provided the falsifiable hypothesis that I asked for. In truth. If I missed it, I will acknowledge that I missed it.

But if you cannot provide the post that answered my question, then please withdraw the accusation of not being honest, as it is a baseless accusation.