Preview of Bolton's book

Finally starting to believe what everyone has been saying for the past few month eh.

1 Like

You’d think Trump being on tape telling people he “doesn’t know” to take out an ambassador based on whatever stuff they just made up would be a red flag that more might drop.

neither. re-read the op, then apply what i posted without applying your fairy tale narrative attempts

yall like and believe bolton now eh?

sweet

1 Like

lets get him under oath and see what is true or not.

1 Like

Methinks a whole bunch of folks would say that Bolton has a lot more credibility then Trump.

1 Like

They’re completely predictable.

9 Likes

I’ve never questioned his honesty. I’ve questioned his Warhawk like politics

1 Like

You nailed it!

He would never!

No. Not at all. Bolton could step on the Senate floor tomorrow and testify to that under oath and the chorus from the republicans across the land would remain unchanged.

Lock her up! Lock her up! Lock her up!

1 Like

I can’t see how the NYT would be in trouble. They didn’t make up the story. It has been confirmed by Bolton’s lawyer.

Quickly scanned this thread and didn’t see it yet.

How long before someone calls Bolton a RINO??? :joy::joy:

:us::elephant:

Ok trump did it but we should let the voters decide!

In a sane world, this would end the Presidency, much like Nixon’s tapes.

This is not a sane world anymore. It hasn’t been since the day that imbecile came down the escalator.

7 Likes

The latest SNL opening skit highlighted that perfectly.

i would have predicted that too

Part of it is also that McConnell and others realize Trump is insane. If they were to allow the Democrats to call the few, perfectly germane witnesses Trump would lose his ■■■■ and start demanding to subpoena Hillary, the whistleblower, you name it at which point McConnell is facing having to vote Trump’s request down.

John Bolton felt cold, suddenly, reading the message on his phone. He was going to resign, it told him, but he couldn’t believe it. That bastard had ignored him on Iran and he’d ignored him on Russia. He’d ignored him on China for chrissakes and he couldn’t believe it-

A buzzer sounded, announcing a call. It was Kelly; he put her through. “Kelly, have you heard this bullshi-” he said but she cut him off. “Now I know what you want to do, John,” she began. “You don’t know what I’m gonna do, Kelly,” he snapped back, mustache bristling with spittle. Kelly paused and responded carefully, slowly, "now John, we all knew this day was gonna come. We picked you because of your background but you just can’t stay on message "

Bolton sat in his office, kicked back his chair and looked up at the grey stucco ceiling, imagining it was the sky. “You know what I’m gonna do, K-lo? I’m gonna punch a hole in this thing. Do you hear me? Because you know they’re going to come looking, and you know that sooner or later-”

“We’re not talking about sooner or later we’re talking about now,” she said, with that matter of fact tone she had–the one that assumed your puzzlement. “We’re talking about you and…us.” Bolton thought on this a second, swiveling in his chair, sweat collecting in the underarms of his white-collared shirt. “Ok,” he said, finally. “But if that’s how it is you better believe I’m going to outplay that-that overgrown child . I’m gonna be on every TV station. You think I’m gonna testify? Damn right I will, but on my terms, you hear me, K-lo? Mine .”

Originally Kelly had planned on placating John, even rehearsing it with her husband before, but it just wasn’t working out. The administration had been clear on this: not to threaten him, but to make him an offer. Though she disagreed, she accepted their judgement because it wasn’t her call to make. So, all of this might have been avoided, except that he kept asking if she’d heard him. Because she had heard him, understood him, and she wanted to make that clear. In that moment her pride got the best of her, as her husband said it often did, and in that moment, regrettably, she lashed out.

“You think you’ll be the last man standing? Well then I suggest you pack up your desk, John. How’s it feel to be a dead man walking?”

Small part of his book…if true the gop could be screwed

1 Like

Should we wait for Bolton’s evidence given at Trump’s Senate impeachment trial. It seems that Trump would want Bolton’s evidence to be subject to cross-examination.