PREVENT VOTER FRAUD! We need NATIONAL VOTER ID & RE-REGISTRATION of all LEGAL VOTERS to SECURE our ELECTIONS

I think we need to check Trump’s election fraud commission before we do anything.

Funny that the Republican cheating and messing with ballots in North Carolina has barely made a blip on the radar here.

I think the number one reason, by a country mile, that people don’t vote is that they flat-out don’t care enough to be responsible for doing it. But they’re not going to admit that to a pollster.

Odd, I remember at least one thread on the subject, with no one defending the actions involved…which were also used against Republicans who ran in the primary. Perhaps it didn’t make for more threads because no one tried to justify what was done.

Yet on threads like this one and so many others preventing actions like that is never brought up. It is real election fraud. Instead the op and others like it seem to be fighting windmills. Just a reminder Trump’s voter commission did not find fraud. Report: Trump commission did not find widespread voter fraud | AP News

I agree with with automatic voter registration.
No more purging the voter rolls except in death
How about opening more polling places instead of making it take longer to vote.
I think presidential elections should be a national holiday.

2 Likes

It would be nice if I knew my vote was protected.

Yes it will now that Conservatives own the Supreme Court.

Changes are coming, RBG will be replace with another conservative.

Trump has the Supreme Court and the Senate that make the Laws.

so we are going to pretend the House doesn’t exist?

is Trump going to push her down some stairs?

No, with talk like that you must work for Putin or the Chinese.

:rofl::rofl: why

Do they make the laws?

I am all for this!!!

Please implement national ID’s. But they have to be “free” and must be easy to get. Auto registration too!

Let’s add making voting on weekends or make the day a national holiday!

According to whom? The Texas atty general has identified 58,000 examples of confirmed fraud. I wonder how many unconfirmed cases there are.

are you a troll or just did you not finish grade school?

2 Likes

A finger print for mail in and a photo should be the standard.

so does that mean Texas is going to give up their authority over voters registration to the Federal government?