PREVENT VOTER FRAUD! We need NATIONAL VOTER ID & RE-REGISTRATION of all LEGAL VOTERS to SECURE our ELECTIONS

What’s your problem

Fake news will work hard to keep that from the public.

That you think the Senate can make laws without consent of the House.

Texas has identified 58,000 examples of voter fraud. How many would it take before we decide to do something about it? 100,000? 1 million?

call me when Texas give their authority over control of voter registration to the D controlled House.

you sound worried, why

Not really but when do facts matter in Trumpustan?

2 Likes

No doubt. There are zero degrees of separation between the DNC and most media outlets. They are one and the same.

House no, Supreme court yes.

please tell me in detail how the Supreme court is going to draft a law creating a federal authority over election registration.

1 Like

Changes like the Amero? Not sure how your response speaks to what you quoted of mine.

Yet the OP want to give the DNC control over election registration.

So we can mark you down as a yes for automatic registration since you don’t think it matters anyway. Hooray unity.

I 100% support federal control over federal election registration but it will never happen.

You do have a point about non voters, however there are up to 22 million illegals in this country who have more of an interest in illegal voting because it benefits them so now is the time for voting law reform in the way of requiring a voter ID for Presidential elections.

For the record you need ID to vote in Canada or two piece of mail with your name and address like a hydro bill.

but we also have automatic registration and day of registration.

No they don’t and no it doesn’t.

Walk with me as we actually think your statement out. You claim 22 million illegals have an interest in illegal voting. You can’t get 3 republicans in a room to agree on the weather and you can only get 1 in 3 of them to vote but you’ll get 22 million illegals of various origins organized on the issues and motivated enough to commit a highly visible felony to vote for your local school bond? Very silly.

2 Likes

Why you ignoring the supreme court?

Why don’t you understand what each branch of government does? It’s taught in American classrooms from elementary school. We have ancient cartoons that explain it as well. Your call of “teh supreme court” in the context you are attempting to use it in can only illicit the response your getting.

Good for you